Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties (549 Views)

FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names) / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by BabaRamota1980: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
angry
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by Benekruku(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
It should not be scrapped o!

They must get that Biafra at all cost

They will be cowards if they back out and Kanu's struggle will be in vain

Go they must to return to there land locked erosion ridden region

Chukwu Okike Abiama curse them if they stop the struggle.
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by vanbonattel: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

But instead of me to stay with people that hate me, I will choose to give up all my earthly belongings to be free.

12 Likes

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by conductor2: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benekruku:
It should not be scrapped o!

They must get that Biafra at all cost

They will be cowards if they back out and Kanu's struggle will be in vain

Go they must to return to there land locked erosion ridden region

Chukwu Okike Abiama curse them if they stop the struggle.
Yes, and Buhari the dullard must be deported from London. Any Nigerian running away from the zoo must be deported.

They can't be citizens of One Neajeriya and be living in another country.

Ndi ala cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by CaptainGOOD: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
conductor2:

Yes, and Buhari the decaying vegetable must be deported from London. Any Nigerian running away from the zoo must be deported.

Ndi ala cheesy

Epic!!.. lala pls i need 1million likes button asap.
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by Freemancipation: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
I will personally burn down my property for Biafra. My children's and people's future is far much important than material things that can and will be replaced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by raker300: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Afonja unity beggers.

Always looking to steal people's properties.

All the properties you stole from the british were are they now?

It's not about collecting properties, it's about maintaining it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by deedeedee1: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
See the way some yorubas disgrace us on the net. What da fukk is wrong with some yorubas? Why are they so stupid?
Deomelo, hope you see why i insult some of these eddiootts? See the stupid thread that one just opened. They open stupid thread that make it seem like we cant survive on our own. Later you will say i am not yoruba.
SMH!!

5 Likes

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Freemancipation:
I will personally burn down my property for Biafra. My children's and people's future is far much important than material things that can and will be replaced.
Talk is cheap on an anonymous forum, we all know you cant do that
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2017
conductor2:

Yes, and Buhari the decaying vegetable must be deported from London. Any Nigerian running away from the zoo must be deported.

Ndi ala cheesy
Be rest assured that when you get your Biafra we will deport every single one of you from our territory
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by conductor2: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Be rest assured that when you get your Biafra we will deport every single one of you from our territory
A Yoruba moozlem is currently the most dangerous prisoner in the UK while an haboki moozlem heads Boko Haram, the most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Don't think the world are not looking for the slightest excuse to deport all zoo runaways seeking refuge in their countries if you do anything funny after Biafran breakup, lazy Igbo property eying scum. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by ideologies(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
angry
Biafra does not mean war, neither does it mean you can't live in another country.

But always remember that there is no place like home.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by freshest4live: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Freemancipation:
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by freshest4live: 1:09am On Jun 26, 2017
ideologies:
Biafra does not mean war, neither does it mean you can't live in another country.

But always remember that there is no place like home.
Biafra does not mean war, but prior to his arrest your leader hardly talked about referendum(if he did at all). He made it clear that he was ready for war to burn down the zoo. You can check this video from 7.36
https://www.google.de/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXI95DOvNb8Y&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6zbyCnNrUAhWkHsAKHWckARUQtwIICzAA&usg=AFQjCNFstk5_YuoutxRloWExI8C3D9ARhQ
Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by freshest4live: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2017
If you check out that video from 8.05, your leader said he has never seen where people ever became free by peaceful means. He said he knows this as a student of history.
If this is true, then why do lpobians keep saying Biafra is not for war?
Is it true that no one ever became free by peaceful means?

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties by cjrane: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Which properties?
The ones you can claim or the ones you cannot? grin grin grin grin

BTW, only free men enjoy property. A slave cannot.

We must be free of the internal colonizers that have oppressed us for too long.

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Afraid Of Nigeria’s Break-up, By Gimba Kakanda / BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) / Buhari: Court Asked To Order Saraki To Set Up Medical Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.