Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? (1463 Views)

See Why Our Ladies Have Saggy Breast / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / How To Strengthen And Firm Your Saggy Breast Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by SplendidE(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Breast ptosis or sagging is a situation whereby the breast loses it firmness or elasticity n begin to fall or point downwards.
this may happen due to a lot of factors which include improper care,childbirth, breastfeeding, malnutrition,age etc
however, naturally this often happens to ladies within 40years n above but in some cases even girls younger than 40 are affected..
so guys having a wife with big fallen breast VS a wife with small pointed or firm breast,which will u go 4
And why??

Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by OkuFaba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Every small and firm breasts would evntually get 'Big n saggy' after we administer "HAND OF GOD" on top am.
Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anything sagging is a turn off..... Small and firm will rather do.

Sadly many brothas will fall for their trick....you see women with big tittays in the street, thinking that these babes are the bomb, until tou get her home and take off her bra, and the tittays fall pass their belly button . Disgusting!!

True story: I once got a busty babe home, and as we were getting down to business, she laid on her back and I opened her front opening bra.... I swear, one boob fell on one side of the bed and the other boob on the other side. I've never lost an erection faster in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by Sammmypoko(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Anything sagging is a turn off..... Small and firm will rather do.

Sadly many brothas will fall for their trick....you see women with big tittays in the street, thinking that these babes are the bomb, until tou get her home and take off her bra, and the tittays fall pass their belly button . Disgusting!!

True story: I once got a busty babe home, and as we were getting down to business, she laid on her back and I opened her front opening bra.... I swear, one boob fell on one side of the bed and the other boob on the other side. I've never lost an erection faster in my entire life.

Same here fam....this port Harcourt babe...immediately she commot d bobby i loose appetite

2 Likes

Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by SplendidE(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Same here fam....this port Harcourt babe...immediately she commot d bobby i loose appetite

hahahaha appetite ke?
na food?

1 Like

Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by Alanwoke(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:

hahahaha appetite ke?
na food?

You've gotta be kiddin me with this thread
Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by SplendidE(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

You've gotta be kiddin me with this thread

like why?
Re: Big N Saggy Breast Vs Small N Firm Breast,which Do U Prefer??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:

like why?

Lol... you're a clown ryt?

(1) (Reply)

Arthritis Natural Herbal Remedies / Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast / Cure Your Chronic Diseases Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.