Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog (487 Views)

Adsense Earning Methods. Blackhat Vs Whitehat / Use These 7 FREE & EFFECTIVE Methods To Advertise/promote Your Businesses Online / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog by cyberhope(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Blogging can be sometimes frustrating when everything seems on a hold, it is essential to promote your blog even if your blog is well known. Blog promotion stage is where most blogs returns to dust (RIP), if you don't know the techniques to do this, mehn.. you are out.

I like keeping short notes because I don't like reading long articles, so I won't take much of your time.

There are many ways to promote your blog but I will enlighten you on the ones I use. Yes, I share only what I have tested with my readers.
If you are a newbie or maybe you just setup your blog, its advisable to have at least 11 articles on your blog before using this promotions technique. You have to learn how to do onpage seo ( internal linking of posts in posts, I will find sometime to write up on this). This will help a lot because you will gain readers staying long on site, access to other linked articles and a low Bounce rate. After this is in place, you are open to this methods:

Blog and Forum Commenting: This really helped a lot. Visit forums and blogs related to your niche and make comments on posts, reply posts in a matured way, make your reply blend with the main post. In addition you may refer the post author to read a related article to what he/she posted from your blog.
Other ways, you can add your link to signature on forums if allowed. I tell you, this works well and will send visitors to your blog as long as the forums and blogs are active.

Social Media Sharing: A lot of bloggers misuses this, they just barge into any discussion and spam them with links which is very bad. Facebook is mostly used by me, Here is what I did and still do; I joined groups and liked pages relating to my niche, check through the already posted messages and read peoples comments. While doing this, I will take note of questions people ask, amount of people mentioning a particular word/ keyword, how desperate they need something.
Yes, after noting these things, I will do some research and write a good article about the topic, publish it and also I will write a summary of it which I will share in that group. After I am done, I share and I get them as a reader.
That's just it, comment on peoples post and try solving their problems.

Word of mouth: Imagine this right? it true, it works. I am a blogger and people know (friends), when I am asked questions about blogging, I will answer and refer them to my blog to learn more. They do this to and that's how it spreads, that's why its best to use a simple and easy to write domains.

I already said there are many ways to promote your blog and I only mentioned the ones I use and that are working for me. You shouldn't expect to see same day results friend, it's just good to be patience and keep working.

God bless Bloggers.

You can always get premium blogger and WordPress themes and plugins shared for free at pearstem.

Source: https://CyberConnect.com.ng
Re: Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog by Heromaniaa: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog by princesspeju(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Criticize My Blog / Naija Non Hosted Account For Sale / I Need A Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.