Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Next Hit Song To Hear:badguyleke 'way To The Top' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Next Hit Song To Hear:badguyleke 'way To The Top' (524 Views)

Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Hit Song To Hear:badguyleke 'way To The Top' by badguyleke(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2017
this is a new school sound from a new kid in the block 'badguyleke', and its a cool dope vibe like no other..
the song 'way to the top' is a fresh hip-hop tune that depicts the struggle of every youth out there that's not giving up, and its all about the story from nothing to something of every hardworking person, that's there's always this big day ahead...great lyrics, and dope beat with inspirational message here..
bet there's no Naija song that's better than this currently
..prod by Nazi

link to the song:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/222390/badguyleke-way-to-the-topwtttprod-by-nazi

facebook@badguyleke
Instagram@badguyleke
Twitter@badguyleke

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Tips On Bazz Voice Training / Music: Wizkid - Craving (prod. By Del'b) / M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.