Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio (378 Views)

'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by Alisegun(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
That was not president Buhari.-Fani Kayode,Reno Omokri,Nigerians react to audio message

Nigerians have reacted with outrage over president Buhari's voice message to Nigerians which was not in English,but Hausa.
Reacting to the voice message , former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-kayode, said it was not President Buhari that spoke in the Sallah audio recording.
Also, Reno Omokri, ‏said:

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/that-was-not-president-buhari-fani.html

Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by buzquet(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
The presidency forgot that not all Nigerians are gullible

1 Like

Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
The sallah message is not for me and my fellow christians so whether he spoke in Arabic or fulani is not my business. I don't care even if he spoke in English. It'll only pain the non hausa muslims grin

1 Like

Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by mazimee(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2017
What that Aboki Sadiqq shouldn't as a surprise to anybody. He just said what an average Aboki feels about Nigeria.

This explains why IPOB wants them to have Nigeria to themselves.
Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by Rtopzy(f): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
It was from lie Mohammed

Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by NothingDoMe: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
The sallah message is not for me and my fellow christians so whether he spoke in Arabic or fulani is not my business. I don't care even if he spoke in English. It'll only pain the non hausa muslims grin
The Afooonja moozlems.

Re: That Was Not President Buhari.-fani Kayode,reno Omokri,nigerians React To Audio by valboy20(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
It makes sense to doubt the audio. I mean if they could go through the trouble of recording Buhari's voice what stopped them from showing his face in a video. The logical answer is the audio wasn't his

(1) (Reply)

Audit Bill Passage Will Strengthen Fight Against Corruption / Do You Know These Facts# / Law Enforcement Agencies Remain Helpless In Putting Stop To Ikorodu Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.