Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Make Money Using Facebook - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Using Facebook (9556 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / I Will Teach You How To Make Money Using Facebook 100% Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by dlight23: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
alabiademola236@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Lampert505(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by JMAQ(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
jobclement8326@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Kennethblake: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kennethblake222@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Online Travel Agency Are Safe investment in Nigeria

If someone could believe that having a rental-car company would do well, and invested in it. If Gilbert Chagoury,(Owner of giant Eko Hotel & Suite) didn’t take every risk, There would be no EKO HOTEL,( Remember he was banned from entering USA), He had the thought that hotel industry was going to be profitable venture in the future, and invested invest in it. That remains a logical investment strategy, but today there is another option, As to compliment the saying that “early bird catches the worm”. It’s online travel agencies, or OTAs.
Years back there was no such thing as OTAs. But, Today OTAs is one of the fastest-growing entity in the travel and tourist sector in the world and making it a sensible area for investments.
Online travel agency are growing at fast pace:
In 2014, the travel and tourist sector in Nigeria crossed the ₦80 billion threshold. Since this monumental year, hotel and flight bookings via OTAs have risen to 25%. Comparatively, the increase of bookings made directly on hotel websites was only 5%. With hotel websites attracting just 23% of all bookings, there is no doubt that OTAs are becoming increasingly popular.
What makes them unique: Maximization company, believes OTAs are popular because of the meta-search features embedded on their website which makes it easier to locate their offer more easily than ordinary hotel website. It was found that 60% of travelers around the world prefer OTAs because OTAs have a much larger advertising budget, access to more consumer data, and more success at drawing in online traffic and Nigeria is no exception to this trend. Independent hotels therefore find OTAs to be useful marketing platforms to help reach markets previously unavailable. Thereby, making this venture a profitable place to invest. Others already in the industry are taking note of this growth, and will never let you know, because they simply don’t want competitors.
Consider Action:
Investing in a travel agency is indeed a serious business especially when you have the goal of building steady-income portfolio.
The first step to investing in OTAs starts with having online presence (website), which I will help you to create.
Having access to good mentorship and guide, Which I will always be there for you.
Now is that best time to act, Call or whatsapp 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com.
See you on top!!!
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Agent23(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
agentabubakar23@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Suprenoh(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
bomsi4sure@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by chukziwood(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
rhemachuks411@gmail. com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by lajidson(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
olajidembc1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Susanpesaleli@mail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Adegoke41: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2017
prof30:
Good morning guy.. Do u knw u can make money with Facebook... If u are interested.. Just drop ur email below.. If I get up to 50 email here.. I will send d link to get started... I have started making good money from Facebook..
gkdprince@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by hustleranthem(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Khillz1990@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Tofal: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2017
nonyelimfalubi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
add me at dearomolong@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by popeejosh: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2017
popeejosh@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Imonijesu: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
redeemedandrew@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by sholabentikay(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ajisafebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Fayobless: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
mfayobi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by sobastical: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Shakes85: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2017
iykedynasty@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by columnar: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing - Business - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing (46 Views)
Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)
Ebooks On Importation And Facebooking Marketing by columnar: 9:51pm On Sep 16
I wonder why most people complain of lack of jobs and business opportunities in Nigeria
I most times also ponder on why people on daily bases literally watch as various money making opportunities pass them by on a daily bases
Yes most of us spend good quality time on Facebook and other social media wasting money while we could monitize this platforms for our own benefits

The info am about passing to all those who are going to be emailing me is what has made me move from an ordinary university student who was regularly depending on pockets money to one who as a student send money home regularly

Am giving away the following ebooks for just 2000 naira
Facebook marketing reloaded
Importation secret reviewed
Web design blueprint
Blog and website flipping
Fiverr step by step quide
And lots of other freebies

There is also a dedicated whatsapp group for coaching of those that are interested,email me if u re interested
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Get this ebooks and coaching from me and thank me later.see you at the top
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by arekaz5750: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017
Kazzy2045@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Geepapa: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
adeyemicool04@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by Onyemaonwu: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2017
onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by soulstar09(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Soulstar099@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
ge
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by jjbest123(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacobigwe2@gmail.Com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by manmorris23(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
benjaminfelix569@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by xpiranza: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
johnagan726@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by susolzik(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
azeezshuaib5@gmail. com
Re: How To Make Money Using Facebook by zinosleek(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ALAT BY WEMA Is Fraud!!!!!!!!!! Beware! / Fish Buyers And Sellers Arena / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.