Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (1012 Views)

We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by commoditiesnig: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: .. by obamabinladen(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Damage control is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: .. by commoditiesnig: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
obamabinladen:
Damage control is a crime.
Well I won't say it is. What is actually wrong is inconclusive information.

Mods pls can you do the needful so this can be deliberated constructively.
Re: .. by Nutase: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Liars everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: .. by CharlotteFlair: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Medicine after death! That's also the way they have mismanaged a fledgling economy handed over to them. Today, Nigerians are more hungry than they have ever been.

1 Like

Re: .. by doctokwus: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
What's this rubbish.
The man has inbuilt clannish tendencies and can't seem to help it despite his best efforts.
Can't bliv that a dying YarAdua was far better than this Buhari.What a huge let down!

4 Likes

Re: .. by StOla: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
I must admit that his media team has always been foolish.

Also, has the BBC siezed to have an English language radio?
Why is the Hausa language radio easily accessible but the English is not?
Must he always relay messages through BBB Hausa?
What about Radio Nigeria (if that even still exist) or VON or NTA.

Again, him and his handlers are rather foolish and do not seem to care about the mood of the country before doing something even more polarising.

Nay Baba!

3 Likes

Re: .. by temodent(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Nutase:
Liars everywhere.

check yourself. Your problem is that you already had a preconceived mindset

1 Like

Re: .. by todayboy: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
commoditiesnig:

On the controversy surrounding PMB audio message, it was later learnt that it was part of his interview granted to the BBC Hausa Radio Service; I suppose that was why he spoke in hausa. Just confirmed on radio this morning.

However I must say his media handlers didn't go about it well. They should've added that his message was excerpts from his interview granted on BBC Hausa radio, when releasing such audio.

Their intention may have been good - to let Nigerians know our President is okay, but their actions were indeed wrong.

Suçh actions and the fallout responses have been totally unnecessary. We all should learn to manage communications effectively.

Lies I just tweet BBC Hausa. They said no interview with buhari

Check there website nothing of such
Re: .. by Jesusloveyou: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Nutase:
Liars everywhere.
buhari and truth is like 5&6
Re: .. by Jesusloveyou: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Nutase:
Liars everywhere.
buhari and truth is like 5&6
Ipods sef with their lies

1 Like

Re: .. by DieBuhari: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
commoditiesnig:

On the controversy surrounding PMB audio message, it was later learnt that it was part of his interview granted to the BBC Hausa Radio Service; I suppose that was why he spoke in hausa. Just confirmed on radio this morning.

However I must say his media handlers didn't go about it well. They should've added that his message was excerpts from his interview granted on BBC Hausa radio, when releasing such audio.

Their intention may have been good - to let Nigerians know our President is okay, but their actions were indeed wrong.

Suçh actions and the fallout responses have been totally unnecessary. We all should learn to manage communications effectively.
Where is the proof that it was actually to BBC Hausa? Why should we believe you or any of the other Hausas running around and pushing that narrative with their poor grammar?
Re: .. by damola311: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2017
commoditiesnig:
Well I won't say it is. What is actually wrong is inconclusive information.
Mods pls can you do the needful so this can be deliberated constructively.
Abeg which BBC Hausa radio? Drop the link to your claim
Re: .. by commoditiesnig: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
StOla:
I must admit that his media team has always been foolish.

Also, has the BBC siezed to have an English language radio?
Why is the Hausa language radio easily accessible but the English is not?
Must he always relay messages through BBB Hausa?
What about Radio Nigeria (if that even still exist) or VON or NTA.

Again, him and his handlers are rather foolish and do not seem to care about the mood of the country before doing something even more polarising.

Nay Baba!
Well said bro.

I've come to realise that lack of proper communication has been a serious issue with this administration; same with the previous one.

The media handlers need to be sensitive to the current situation of the country and the citizens' state of mind.

As stated earlier, releasing this audio in hausa came at a very odd time the FG is settling issues of secession, ethnic and hate speeches.

So I'll timed and not properly handled.

1 Like

Re: .. by tomakint: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pure gibberish and strong manipulations everywhere. I am sure that Buhari's speech is not the current one as assumed by the irritating Buhari Media Centre Team. Bunch of native goats toying with the destinies of us all.

(1) (Reply)

The Biafran State Must Not Come Into Existence- By Dr Olufon. / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP / Between Rochas Okorocha And His Family Before An Official Trip To Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.