Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Before The Fame Vs After The Fame :- The Weekend - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Before The Fame Vs After The Fame :- The Weekend (322 Views)

Download mp3: Wale – The Weekend (remix) / Future - Low Life - Ft The Weekend / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs For The Weekend (Official Charts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before The Fame Vs After The Fame :- The Weekend by Timmyricky(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
So how many people here are fans of the weekend, just curious.
Been listening to him since the Trilogy album. I even consider that as his masterpiece, because each song reveals his emotions and intentions. The easiest way to get panties popping is to play his songs lol.
. . Though he his more famous and having the attention his works deserves which is good but i personally prefer when he was a bit underground. The problem with mainstream musicians is that after a while they stop doing what we day one fans want and focus on sales, money, doing drugs and end up being washed up.
Till today i still listen to his old songs, my personal favourites are The fall, X.O, The morning, The birds pt 1 and 2, D.D, loft music, Next and same old song.
Do you like him before the fame or Now his famous and also Drop your favourite songs of his below

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Independent Online Shopping Mall. / We Promote New Music Artists / HOTTEST Banger:download Dancehall(longtym)by London Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.