Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Success Secrets Weekly Energizer:dream Things Vrs See Things - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Success Secrets Weekly Energizer:dream Things Vrs See Things (450 Views)

Jamb Success Secrets / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / CILT Vrs CIPS. Which Should I Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Secrets Weekly Energizer:dream Things Vrs See Things by bamasite2: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-_o6Js7MoBig/WVCtE6I5v5I/AAAAAAAABJg/rJeb87ScjJw8WIkIE6ooqVHftKAwxviKQCLcBGAs/s1600/Weekly%2Bbooster3-01.jpg[/img]

HAPPY NEW WEEK TO EVERYONE!
Today's weekly energizer is from the great Nobel laureate, George Bernard Shaw.

Some men SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE and ask WHY.
Others DREAM THINGS THAT NEVER WERE and ask WHY NOT.

It is very apt that we are considering this for the new week. There are several vital points which can be gotten from this quote of Shaw if we decide to expatiate on it. However, weekly energizers from success secrets are not meant to be long epistles but rather short thought provoking boosters for the week.

As you start the week, you are going to see many things in your home, in your life, in your office, in your relationships, etc that are uncongenial. What will you do about them? are you going to fume and fuss ask why and take the victim stand or ARE YOU GOING TO GET A CLEAR IMAGE(DREAM) OF THE IDEAL THING/CIRCUMSTANCE AND UTILIZE YOUR GOD GIVEN TALENTS TO ACHIEVE THEM?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment box and share with all your family and friends.............

SOURCE: http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/06/weekly-energizer-dream-things-vrs-see.html

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Success Story If You Graduated Wih 2:2 / Entrepreneurship-startup Meetup / 5 Ways To Build Relationships At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.