Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wotofo Serpent SMM, The First GTA Tank By Suck My Mod - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wotofo Serpent SMM, The First GTA Tank By Suck My Mod (670 Views)

Wotofo The Troll RTA - GTA Structure With One Post Deck, Concentrated Flavor / Wotofo The Troll RTA - Innovative One Post Deck Technology,flavor Proof / WOTOFO Serpent Alto RTA, A Flavor Style Tank For Single Coil Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wotofo Serpent SMM, The First GTA Tank By Suck My Mod by helloabby: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Previously, Suck My Mod worked with Wismec and introduced the amazing Notch coil. Now, he has a new project which is getting quite popular when it was released,namely Serpent SMM by Wotofo. The serpent smm inherits the GTA structure of the troll, which is very easy for vapers to wick. And it is single coil design, compatible with up to 4mm in diameter coil.Moreover,its airflow is fully separated from the coil,bottom air inlets and central air outlets, which helps to give better flavor. If you are into flavor chasing and want to simplify the build processes. That's the one you cannot miss!

Parameters
Size: 24.2mm x 45.5mm
Tank: 4ml
Thread: Gold plated 510 pin Thread
Material: 304 Stainless Steel, Pyrex glass, ULTEM

More details of Wotofo Serpent SMM, please find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WOTOFO-Serpent-SMM-RTA.html

Don't forget to use "AHG15" to get 15% off discount!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1wQIJaSimk

(1) (Reply)

[heaven Gifts 10th Anniversary] Flash Sales Day 16 - Lowest Price, Limited Quant / Got Itunes Gift Cards For Sale? Sell Them To Me! / Premium E-liquid Collections - Made In Europe Or North America, Superior Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.