Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri (34220 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) / Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri by Ochinex(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
MasterChen:
Muslims are out there enjoying Sallah, these retards are looking for who to kill.

And some clowns want us to believe this is part of Islam and the same Muslims (who are mainly the victims) support it.

UNA DEY MAD!!!!

Doesn't change the fact that they are Muslims
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri by Portgas(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=hamilton62 post=57860054]
My problem with Africans is that they hypocritically sneak off the cause and never wanna tackle it straight up... Is terrorism solely attached to this failed Nation?
The problem is that these people are extremist as encouraged by their holy book, Quran, and if a religion is barbaric and causing mayhem to the world then what do you call it?
I call Islam the bane of the world and prove to me if it isn't because the whole terrorism actions are backed with their so-called holy book.
Why are the terrorist from a particular religion...
Even the Africa religion where human life could be used for sacrifices is sacred c
ompare to this hades' religion always coming from the North of places...
Face the truth and stop your pretence, I am blunt and I am none apologetic using these words of mine... cry me an ocean if it hurts any of the reader.
Our conscience will always tell us the blunt truth, Islam is trouble of hierarchies.[

Salam ... you who is insulting Islam ....
let's be blunt..... and go straight to the point .. Islam is a religion of that teaches peace and brotherhood .. not war and killings . This religion is built on peace,friendliness,happiness,brotherhood and unity

No part of our book,(The glorious Quran) talks about Killing unbelievers or those of different religions ... we Muslims are supposed to be friends with other people regardless their religion,tribe or origin. In Islam there is no tribalism or racism ..we Muslims are one

But .... among us Muslims there are those who carry our Believes on their head instead of their heart and these group are the bad eggs ... the extremists like boko haram ,Al Qaeda and other Islamic extremist who terrorise unbelievers and sometimes end up killing their own ........ so pls when next you are saying things like this pls ...... specify
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri by hamilton62(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Portgas post=57867771][/quote]
Point of correction, Boko Haram started the killing with Christians and the Lower Niger people which I am one of them as an Igbo man and they were fanned but Karma is always good at leaving a bone that it comes out to which is the now killing of their brothers.
You know the proverb which says; when a goat finishes with the barn of another, it then comes to its owner's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.