Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria (502 Views)

Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report / Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by atorioke(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Source: http://www.eyereport.com.ng/meet-the-youngest-lga-chairmanship-aspirant-in-nigeria/

A young man believed to be the youngest ever political aspirant in Nigeria, has taken a bold step to be the next chairman of Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State.

The aspirant, Tamarakuro pereowei forteta, is currently soliciting for the support of eveyone in Burutu local government area, for him to become the next council chairman.

This is a time when all the youth in Nigeria should support themselves to achieve their respective political ambitions.

The Burutu LGA aspirant, Tamarakuro pereowei forteta

According to a post on his facebook campaign page, it reads: “Save the future: Let Tamarakuro pereowei forteta chair Burutu LGA.

“The time is now to take a stand. The moment is this minute where we all must take hold of our future together. Standing together, standing strong, we can conquer the old folks.

“The #NotTooYoungToRun slogan must not only be in words but in deeds and actions. It must carry the spirit and the letter of the hashtag.

“Let’s begin it with Delta State. As the force to see Ebikefe aka Shine your eyes become Chairman of Patani Local Government Area, let same force see Burutu LG give the ticket of Chairmanship to Tama. They represent the common aspiration that we pray and hope for.

“Tamarakuro Pere-Owei Forteta for Chairman – Burutu LGA.”

The movement for youths to take part in the politics of Nigeria should not just be by mere words but a collective action by all youths in the country.

Mynd44

la1sticlala

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by awillabo: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Good move.. The youths should take over
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Even though I am an advocate of youth leadership, this young man doesn't seem convincing.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by TippyTop(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by MrMaestro: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
And how old is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by StOla: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Good aspirations.

It is not enough just criticizing on social media, the youths should aspire to lead and not just to be led.

Let him reveal his plans to his constituents.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by mrtomola(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
This is a teenager not even a Youth tho..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by olu77(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
Even though I am an advocate of youth leadership, this young man doesn't seem convincing.

Don't judge a book by it's cover bro. Leading is not a rocket science that those useless old for nothing has turn it to. I understand your concern though to some extent but we haven't even hear him out yet.
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
People should help me tell this boy that I still love his life.
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
olu77:

Don't judge a book by it's cover bro. Leading is not a rocket science that those useless old for nothing has turn it to. I understand your concern though to some extent but we haven't even hear him out yet.
you know I am right

(1) (Reply)

Wait For Inec Signature Verification: Gov. Bello Tells Dino Melaye / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Insecurity: Akwa Ibom State, Slipping Off Beyond The Red Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.