Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo (34930 Views)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Professor And Wife Celebrate 55th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Umarlulu: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:
I think this is the cutest thing I have seen today.. Lemme age gracefully like them.

If you're a student, a business person or entrepreneur, you'll definitely love Entmirror.

visit www.entmirror.com
your site is really nice and unique,very creative well built congratulations.
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Umarlulu:
your site is really nice and unique,very creative well built congratulations.

Really? You just made my day bro.. Thanks so much. I'm working hard on the site, to keep it fresh and going.

Thanks once again.
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by ijayebonyi(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
They were really meant for each other
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Mkbryants(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Brooke60:
I need space please.....I want to faint!
Try this in this century and die immediately.

Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by doskie(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
lols thanks
please naaaa...... na
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by olamitunmise: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
yarimo:
Next tomorrow I will also celebrate our 39 years of marriage with my wife after we met for 1 day and got married. Chai true love is sweet . All nairalanders are welcome venue SAMBISA FOREST grin

that means you and your wife met there in sambisa, so u are making use of that place to celebrate your meeting point.
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by kalufelix(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
mgbe elu wu ala osa

mgbe a na eji isi ewu anu garri
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Rozaytee: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some things are just meant to be
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Umarlulu: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2017
EntMirror:

Really? You just made my day bro.. Thanks so much. I'm working hard on the site, to keep it fresh and going.

Thanks once again.
it's my pleasure,may god help you.
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by davidif: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Buking1:
The problem of nowadays marriage is that we want to help God do his work..
Always wanting to be certain about the future..

Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by faithchubby93(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2017
And I thought my parents meeting and getting married within two weeks was the fastest ...
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Koolking:
So, @AfricanPrize was a witness when the parents met and wedded in 3days or the parents told her?

Though, it's possible, but why do I have the feeling the girl is lying and simply wants attention? Bloggers way!
there is every possibility that she is not lying my mom and sister didn't even date their husbands for a day and they are celebrating years of marriage .
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaahah u eh,u just a wonder...

Wonder say wetin happen
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Wonder say wetin happen
sometimes the way you act,your comments here it just keep me wondering,especially what between marinee and redb,it was just so unlucky for that guy,and coming down here she still put smile on his face,it makes one to wonder especially me his friend...
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
sometimes the way you act,your comments here it just keep me wondering,especially what between marinee and redb,it was just so unlucky for that guy,and coming down here she still put smile on his face,it makes one to wonder especially me his friend...

Lol so u are the friend of marines grin I see
So who is redbeauty shocked u dey confuse person
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol so u are the friend of marines grin I see
So who is redbeauty shocked u dey confuse person
ok redb,was one babe like that ooo,though I know she's multiple..yeah marinee is my friend very good friend,only say yesterday chai ,imagine his been trailing that babe for the past 8months,and the girl deliverd on the 9month with one pickin wey no fine eh,the girl eh she kill that my,but I advice him to still hold firm,maybe oneday mind fit change..maybe she's not just ready now,so he should wait till when she's ready,what do you think of such advice?
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
ok redb,was one babe like that ooo,though I know she's multiple..yeah marinee is my friend very good friend,only say yesterday chai ,imagine his been trailing that babe for the past 8months,and the girl deliverd on the 9month with one pickin wey no fine eh,the girl eh she kill that my,but I advice him to still hold firm,maybe oneday mind fit change..maybe she's not just ready now,so he should wait till when she's ready,what do you think of such advice?

No if he waits he might grow old n die cry
Wont Advice it marine should move on or be friends smiley
Bia wetin u chop this morning .. u seem happy today
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:

No if he waits he might grow old n die cry
Wont Advice it marine should move on or be friends smiley
Bia wetin u chop this morning .. u seem happy today
chai,see reply we fit faint person,his a man of his words that guy get mind sha,8gini aaaa that wonder's of love to me.Me am alway's happy u know,I nor get that kin sad mind 247 am alway's happy,wait oo I just noticed something this your lalas247 that 247 in particular what's it all about..I never chop dey wait for u to cook finish,no work today?
Re: Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo by olamitunmise: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
You dare not try that now, even the woman you have been with for 6month is still a stranger. then there was humility and respect from the woman's side, not now that few ladies with chicken brain sees it as something else and cries for equality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / HIKMA ATANDA: Missing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.