Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. (401 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Remo Omokri Now Hustling For Bill Gates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by beberebe: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
By now, we may have been manufacturing jets and we would not be dependent on foreign nations for weapons to fight terrorists.
This is why I was so disgusted with the minister of science and technology, Ogbonnaya Onu for aspiring, on Nigeria's behalf, to produce pencils by 2018!
I mean this man is the first civilian governor of the old Abia state which today encompasses both Abia and Ebonyi states.
Right there, under his own nose, Nigerians of Igbo extraction, without ANY governmental support, are manufacturing electronics and heavy machinery components and Onu is caught up on pencils!
Onu should visit Nnewi if he knows where it is. Right there he would see a city that does not wait for government. Nnewi people are so industrious that after years of waiting endlessly for government to provide basic amenities, they have built their own roads, have their own power stations and their own water works.
Just like Japan, Nnewi has manufacturers of such things like batteries, pistons, automobiles and other products. These Nnewi manufacturers have built schools for the kids of their workers on site, just like in Japan.
You just need to visit Nnewi or Aba to see what is going on in Nigeria. These guys are Nigeria's most guarded secret because even the federal government is not aware of them.
And the reason why this is so is because these people are Igbos!
It is time for Nigeria to forgive the Igbos for being Igbo and accept them as full partners and equal partners in the Nigerian project and use the entire strength of the Nigerian federal government to provide them the support to fulfill their destiny as the Black African people that are nucleus of the technological advancement of Africa.
Notice I say Africa, not just Nigeria. I don't say this lightly. All over West and Central Africa, Nigerians of Igbo extraction are the backbone of the commercial and technological sectors.
I can say what I have said above without any accusation of self or group interest promotion because I am not Igbo neither am I married to one. I have said the truth as my conscience sees it because I am committed to advancement of the Black Race because as a proud Black man, I know that no black African tribe is as great as the Black Race when it is united.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by beberebe: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Those conehead will never agree....they will prefer to argue like an idiot,......when they even knows the truth....

We are not mate.....

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by eastsidechillz: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Truth is inevitable.

When all their eyes is toward oil.

How can they see again.

We re in a country of lazy leeches who will just sit down in dre desert encroached land and wait for crude money from the SOUTH.

If only this government has created enabling environment and level playing ground.
Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by prolove22(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
COPY and PASTE
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand
of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by beberebe: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
They all gathered to fight us....
They have been the president and vice president since decade...
They deny us of infrastructure...
But we are still greater than them....
We came back from war, and ....
Introduced Nollywood Dominates Super eagle Dominate indeginous industries Dominate Entertainment industry Having the lowest iletrate rate Dominating commerce.. Bought all their lands and made them tenants.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by olatunji2020(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.[i]If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.[/i]If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.
Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by beberebe: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
olatunji2020:
If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.[i]If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.[/i]If this s way we all think as enligible of this one nation (Nigeria) something will have been better for us... let's believe we are one and shr things in common rather than fighting our self.

Can someone interpret what this mallam is saying

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by Tocheagle(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
THAT IS THE TRUTH, TELL THEM OOOOOII
Re: Igbos Are The Backbone Of Technology Of West/central Africa.....remo Omokri. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
God bless Remo Omokri.

(1) (Reply)

If Any Government Take Any Action Of Restructure I Will Go To Court And Stop It! / Restructuring: Why Are Notable Nigerians Silent? / Don’t Ignore Ethnic Agitations – Atiku Tells Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.