Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

“No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual (431 Views)

[LIVE] Dino Melaye Goes Spiritual As Police Insist On His Arrest / Pastor Sen. Dino Melaye Goes Prophetic, Claim His Prophecies Now Or... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual by ridbay2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2017

The embattled senator Dino Melaye (Kogi West) has alleged that the signatures of his constituents, which were collected for his recall, were forged and fraudulently forwarded to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Addressing newsmen at the press centre of the Nigeria Union of Journalists in Lokoja on Sunday, Melaye reiterated that signatures of dead persons were among those purportedly seeking his recall from the Senate.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, the senator wrote, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper. When God is with you,you are a winner.

“Those who laugh at me will soon laugh with me.

“It is easier to wake a man who is asleep than a man who is pretending to be asleep. Yahaya Bello is pretending to be asleep.”

CLICK HERE TO SEE HIS TWEETS | YNAIJA
Re: “No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
The way he was voted for the same way he shall be removed. All the fake thumb that did it for him are at work therefore he should not complain or raise any insinuated eyebrows.Those hand shall be proper..
Re: “No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual by laudate: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Don't mind the useless man. angry When he was gallivanting around like a teenager, spewing clueless rants like an imbec'ile, and showing off ill-gotten wealth like a money-miss-road, while his people were perishing for lack of good governance, infrastructure and resources...what did he expect? May his type not be inflicted on Kogi state again, in this lifetime. Next is Yahaya Bello. The Almighty should remove him, like he removed Nebuchadnezzar in biblical times.

1 Like

Re: “No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual by adetayo234: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Humans love to disrespect God shá. After bribing judge, you still have effontary to quote Bible! Na wa o
Re: “No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper” – Melaye Goes Spiritual by yarimo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
People that laughs with you will definitely laughs with you when you are finally recall back to senate, mumu senator of the year.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Has Divided Nigerians More Than Ever Before — Fayose / Our People Are In Lagos Doing Hawking- Ebonyi, Boi Sign Mou / Only 914 People Pay Between N10m And N20m Tax Annually In Nigeria, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.