Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). (1395 Views)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by YourPHYSICIANN: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Do you frequently harbour the thought of your life being cut short?
Are you scared of going for the next pre-employment/employments medical screening?
Are you worried about the status of your unborn child because of being positive?
Are you stigmatized?
For all answers to your questions concerning how to properly manage or clear HBV and HCV, you can talk to me on WhatsApp{zero.nine.zero.three.six.eight.nine.nine.two.five.five}.Our drugs cure Hepatitis B and C within 3 months. Consultation is free. I'm an authority in this, therefore, ask me all your questions.
For anyone who would want to read one of my articles on Hepatitis prevention, vaccination, diagnosis, treatment and cure, here is the link: http://hepatitisclinic..com.ng/2017/03/the-cure-for-hepatitis-b-and-c-that-you.html?m=1

WhatsApp{zero.nine.zero.three.six.eight.nine.nine.two.five.five}.

Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by digba12: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Heb B virus is a serious disease, I pray Kerbbilona natural has d long waited solution to this killer called Hepatitis
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by adetop4: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kerbbilona Naturals is absolutely a scam...a real scam....after purchasing their drugs for 87k for just 3bottles of the same kind with 10 caps in each . I was told I have to pay another 87k each for another 2months... meanwhile I was only told their drug is sold for just 87k which is the highest of their plan but after paying comes another story...this is what scammers do...
The drugs even looks like multivitamin...they careless about ur health but their money...these people are scam....

Don't fall victim.

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by Missbky: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stop tarnishing another person's name for God sake, post your test result and correspondence with him and I will share any of mine that I can still lay my hands on too. Let us see an evidence of you still testing positive after completing the treatment. And after all this, if we find him wanting then we can castigate him with evidence but as for me, I didn't only lose my surface antigen but my family did and that was the reason I had no problem during my Canada immigration program and by the grace of God I now live and work here in Toronto.

I don't believe in what he used to say that his drugs have a 100% success rate... to me that is an overstatement but I must say that his drugs worked for me, my husband and few other people I introduced to him except just one person....in my own view, I believe he has a cure for every 9 out of 10 patients and as such should be encouraged.

At a time too, he set up a whatsapp group, who does that if he sells fake. The aim of the group according to him is to bring individuals suffering from this disease together in other to share idea, pls any rational thinking fellow should know a scammer wouldn't do that....i know how much i spent on myself before i later met him.

If he was fake, he wouldn't still be doing the business since 2016 that have known him and still be using the same number...let's not just be wicked unnecessarily, think about it.

adetop4:
Kerbbilona Naturals is absolutely a scam...a real scam....after purchasing their drugs for 87k for just 3bottles of the same kind with 10 caps in each . I was told I have to pay another 87k each for another 2months... meanwhile I was only told their drug is sold for just 87k which is the highest of their plan but after paying comes another story...this is what scammers do...
The drugs even looks like multivitamin...they careless about ur health but their money...these people are scam....

Don't fall victim.
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by DeMonk: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
adetop4:

Don't fall victim.
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by adetop4: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=DeMonk post=103595063]

Brother, pls aside from ur disappointment with the transaction did the drug itself cure You? Eagerly waiting your reply[/quo

It didn't cure me. Just a waste of money. The guy is a fraud.
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). by DeMonk: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=adetop4 post=103595821][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Medical Report From A Government Hospital / How Does Ultra Slim Premium Detox Work? / Doctors In The House, Help Me With This ECG Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.