Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,150 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can I Insure My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Insure My Phone (727 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / INSURE YOUR NEW DEVICE'S SCREEN WITH CARLCARE AT A TOKEN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Insure My Phone by cbrass(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello guys I want to know if this is possible, I mean to do insurance for a phone and like how much will it cost.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by harmony940(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
The right word is insure,you google for a good insurance company in Nigeria,ask them for house hold insurance.
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
cbrass:
Hello guys I want to know if this is possible, I mean to do insurance for a phone and like how much will it cost.

Thanks
It actually depend on the kind of phone you are using

If I may ask, what kind of phone are you using?
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by cbrass(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
fados4sure:

It actually depend on the kind of phone you are using

If I may ask, what kind of phone are you using?

Infinix hot4
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by cbrass(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
harmony940:
The right word is insure,you google for a good insurance company in Nigeria,ask them for house hold insurance.

It's a mistake. Thanks wink
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by Behankey(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
cbrass:

Thanks
It depends on the type of phone. You can insure it along with other contents of your home. Both movable and non movable
Re: How Can I Insure My Phone by cbrass(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Behankey:
It depends on the type of phone. You can insure it along with other contents of your home. Both movable and non movable

The reason I want to do it if it gets spoilt or lost ,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Blazing Hot!! How To Get Unlimited Free Airtime On All Network / HTC U11 Full Specs (4gb RAM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.