Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen (1085 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
, 2017

Following SaharaReporter's exclusive June 20 report on a vicious Boko Haram attack on a joint police/military convoy near Maiduguri which embarrassed and caught dozens of policemen off guard, the leadership of the militant group has released a video through journalist Ahmad Salkida of Salkida.com.

In the video, in which Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau speaks for about 10 minutes, the group reveals that several female officers were abducted during the raid. His speech is then followed by scenes of the fierce attack, which took place on the Maiduguri-Damboa road.

In the 17 minutes and 25 seconds video, graphic contents of one of the terror victims are shown, as well as images of another set of victims perhaps about to be beheaded, in scenes similar to previous Boko Haram propaganda videos.

The footage shows only still images of the abducted women, but no video. Shekau, holding a chewing stick (miswak) instead of a microphone, takes credit for the attack and in his usual manner, chides Nigerian security officials for lying that Boko Haram has been defeated.

“I want to tell you that we are the one that attacked the convoy, here are the vehicles for all to witness, we are the ones that abducted the female police officers, in fact, they are senior female police officers,” he brags. “What we did is nothing when compared to our women, children, and friends that have been wiped out or arrested for many years by the Nigerian government. We only abducted them to serve as slaves to us.”

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Attack On Military Convoy
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Attack On Military Convoy

Senior police women kidnapped are being driven in a truck by Boko Haram militants to an unknown destination
Sahara Reporters Media
The elusive terror leader gives a grim warning to moderate Islamic clerics, telling them to repent as in his words there is no way Christians should converge in mosques and Muslims in churches and work together. He is referring to ongoing cooperation between Muslims and Christians, who, recognizing that Boko Haram often does not discriminate in attacking them, are in many places helping each other.

But Shekau challenges their mutual assistance as human beings. “No prophet has ever practiced this,” he asserts.

He also declares that the women his group abducted are fewer than 10 in number, and referred to them as “slaves”.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/26/boko-haram-leader-releases-video-revealing-abduction-policewomen
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by Victornezzar: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sarrki who could really be d sponsors of dis group
Tot Apc said dey are going 2 win d war once dey assume office....cos I know dis isn't a terrorist group....if not der would be a serious pandemonium in Nigeria like iraq, iran nd d rest
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by adadike281(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Release our police women shekau! Igbo police officers, pls resign if u are transferred to boko haram ravaged north. let d northerners deal with their problems. kudos to some of my friends that refused to go to borno on transfer but rather chose to resign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Sarrki who could really be d sponsors of dis group
Tot Apc said dey are going 2 win d war once dey assume office....cos I know dis isn't a terrorist group....if not der would be a serious pandemonium in Nigeria like iraq, iran nd d rest

Baba how I wan take know

The thing tire me I know go lie you
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by Victornezzar: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:

Baba how I wan take know

The thing tire me I know go lie you
e weak me pass u
cos dis people no dey ever finish
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nnamdi KANU the terrorist have started sending his boy to sambisa for training.

just see how Igbos are training below
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXEvXkucak
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by zionmade(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
the north should either take care of the beast they created or be wiped away by it. No single emotion given. Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by Chikelue2000(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Foolish APC government, Buhari has succeeded in dividing dis country than any other government, insecurity is at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by oake(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Political Boko Haram! All this one na distraction by this Federal led govt cabal from the very perilous state of the nation in division and a president in absentia. grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by Paperwhite(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Guess this is the technically defeated BH technically kidnapping soft targets to embarrass the APC government right?) They better fulfill their Phantom promise of containing this monster as they played needless political propaganda with this ugly trend yet have no clue on how to end it.Meanwhile why is Lai Muhammed not ranting his lie-infested mouth as usual
Re: Boko Haram Leader Releases Video Revealing Abduction Of Policewomen by akinshittu: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
It's impossible for nigeria to be one religion nation instead of it we go on our separate way. Nigeria did not belong to one tribe so is not possible pls change your thought �

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of VP, Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 50 Years Birthday In Style / Throwback Photo: Young Nnamdi KANU At The Age Of Seven / From Grass To Grass; The Boy Who Was Chain On His Neck To Die(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.