Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time (457 Views)

Daretechy Exchange: Now Buying Bitcoin at ₦350/$ (Paxful Wallet only) / “how Banks Make Free Money From Govt. Funds” –CBN Governor / How To Make Free 10,000 Naira From Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time by Fabuloski(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to inform Nairalander that you can now make more bitcoin in a simple, easy and legit way. Operation make free bitcoin at your leisure timeby visiting this website.

https://freebitco.in/?r=5184855
Re: Make Free Bitcoin At Your Leisure Time by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
You know my advice? Don't waste your time. Using faucets to earn bitcoins is the most loss ridden and time wasting thing you can do online. Let me break it down for you. For each weakly or daily withdrawal you make, a miner fee is attached. It could be 5,10 or 20,000 satoshis. After accumulating so much, let's say, 200,000 satoshis or 0.0002bitcoins and you try to sell or withdraw it directly as cash, all the individual miner fees are summed and deducted leaving you with less than 25% of the original coins you have. Your data is wasted. Your time is wasted. Your energy is wasted. You lose. Don't waste your time with it except you've got a free WiFi and iron fingers.

(1) (Reply)

5 Must Have App For Bloggers / Whitelabinc (ecommerce) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.