Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

[video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money (2030 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly? / Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by TechPanda(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Here I go again!!!! grin grin (Though, this time I won't be the one doing the talking.)

What Shall It Profit A Man If He Buys The Best There Is To Tech And Ends Up Broke?" Or Worst, Buys Substandard?

There's just one way to finding value in what you buy - Join the Community of Consumers who are Safe, Informed and Invincible to fake products.

Every now and then we buy things, most of us buy too much and it has become a crime that we find hard to stop. We are so much addicted to buying that our self control can't even help us.

Definitely, at the end of the day, we begin to regret making such unwise financial decisions. Worry no more, because technology has found a way to help you control your spending habits. With this wristband, whenever you try spending excess, you will be shocked back to consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZehU3qp9U8

For the curious ones, I shared how this stuff works on my blog, you should check it out >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/05/pavlok-wristband-that-gives-electric-shock.html
Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
If G wear am too much, he come shock am anyhow. He go only pull am throw way grin
Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by MrBONE2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Which thing be Thisgrin

Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by TechPanda(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
sonofLuci:
If G wear am too much, he come shock am anyhow. He go only pull am throw way grin

grin What If They Decide To Make It Like Ben 10 Omitrix That You Cannot Remove

1 Like

Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
TechPanda:

grin What If They Decide To Make It Like Ben 10 Omitrix That You Cannot Remove

grin you sef you too funny like me.

Na to turn to four arm go rob first Bank be that na grin
Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by TechPanda(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin you sef you too funny like me.
Na to turn to four arm go rob first Bank be that na grin
Heheh, Bad Baddo Baddest cheesy
Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by Onyenna(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm....akpokwanu nke a gini!?
Re: [video] This Oyinbo Wrist Band Will Shock You If You Spend Too Much Money by TechPanda(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Onyenna:
Hmmm....akpokwanu nke a gini!?
Bro. Seun Hasn't Added Translator To Nl Oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 70K Phone With V.good Cam & Battery. / Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.