Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Angels Are Real,put Them To Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels Are Real,put Them To Work (644 Views)

Islamic Angels Are Wiser / Earth Is Hell That Subversive Angels Are Sent In A Body Suit For Purification / Angels Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels Are Real,put Them To Work by uchkochi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
Angels are real,i ve seen them work in my little life.At a time i was looking 4 something,searched everywhere but could not find it until i told my angels to get it and i found it in the most unbelievable place,at another time i was to lift up something very heavy,i remembered that the angels excel in strength as they are spiritual SUPER MEN.I asked d angels to help and i carried the heavy stuff without feeling any weight to d extent that i didnt want 2 drop it, Angels are real,put them to work,send them on errands and expect unbelievable results.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRY.+2348052773865
Re: Angels Are Real,put Them To Work by BOMBBLAST: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
You are very right

Whenever i want to do something that is beyond my power or imagination,

i will ask the holy spirit and angels to take control, and everything will come to past.
Re: Angels Are Real,put Them To Work by RiffRaff: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
delusion, see a doctor
Re: Angels Are Real,put Them To Work by jagunlabi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
BOMB BLAST:

You are very right

Whenever i want to do something that is beyond my power or imagination,

i will ask the holy spirit and angels to take control, and everything will come to past.

That is a big lie,bro.You can never even want to do something that is beyond your power and imagination, because whatever is beyond you can never be attempted by you.You will only attempt what is within your power and imagination.
Know thyself.
Re: Angels Are Real,put Them To Work by Zodiac61(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
uchkochi:

Angels are real,i ve seen them work in my little life.At a time i was looking 4 something,searched everywhere but could not find it until i told my angels to get it and i found it in the most unbelievable place,at another time i was to lift up something very heavy,i remembered that the angels excel in strength as they are spiritual SUPER MEN.I asked d angels to help and i carried the heavy stuff without feeling any weight to d extent that i didnt want 2 drop it, Angels are real,put them to work,send them on errands and expect unbelievable results.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRY.+2348052773865
Nutcase. Someone needs serious psychiatric attention.
But then last night I saw the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Shiatan and Buddha drinking beer together.
I would laugh  grin grin grin, but I am worried about the sanity of people who believe this crap.

(1) (Reply)

Four Die In Religious Violence - In Taraba / Pastor Wanted For Full Time Employment In A New Ministry / Two Who Were Murdered For Standing Against The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.