Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

In Need Of Internship Placement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Internship Placement (1781 Views)

In Need Of Internship For A Period Of Three Months / 10 Objectives Of Internship In Nigeria – How It Can Help You Gain A Job / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day nairalanders.
I opened a new account for this purpose..
I am a medical laboratory scientist, a fresh graduate. I have been on the hunt for internship placement for over a year now , those in the medical field can relate to this. The hustle is real.

Please nairalanders, I am seriously pleading if anyone here can help me secure a place for my internship. I don't really mind
the location, any part of the country is OK...
Please Mod's help me push this to the appropriate section.

My contact 07039346007

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by shollish(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2017
have you made enquiries about the fmc

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
shollish:
have you made enquiries about the Nafdac zonal laboratory AGULU anambra state
no. The internship needs to be done in a NMA/MDCN accredited hospital laboratory. Been to so many interviews but nothing is forthcoming...
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
I wish anyone reading this may be of help.
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by nelszx: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Elysium009:
no. The internship needs to be done in a NMA/MDCN accredited hospital laboratory. Been to so many interviews but nothing is forthcoming...

You don't even know the right place to do your internship be looking for NMA/MDCN accredited laboratory about when you can stroll and see MLSCN accredited internship centers.

That by the way so many internship placements are advertised online so always put your data into good use. You can't get internship on NL. Spread your tentacles to different states where it's advertised.

Look for MLSCN accredited internship centres not NMA / MDCN as the latter can't accredit any laboratory in Nigeria.

Good luck

cc: @cowleg come and help out
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
nelszx:

You don't even know the right place to do your internship be looking for NMA/MDCN accredited laboratory about when you can stroll and see MLSCN accredited internship centers.

That by the way so many internship placements are advertised online so always put your data into good use. You can't get internship on NL. Spread your tentacles to different states where it's advertised.

Look for MLSCN accredited internship centres not NMA / MDCN as the latter can't accredit any laboratory in Nigeria.

Good luck
are you a medical scientist sir
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
nelszx:

Good luck
any means I can reach you sir? Let's talk about something pressing
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by nelszx: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elysium009:
are you a medical scientist sir
Yes I am
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by nelszx: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elysium009:
any means I can reach you sir? Let's talk about something pressing
Send a mail
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
nelszx:

Send a mail
I am finding it hard to do that chief. Maybe you drop me your contact or email address...
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by nelszx: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elysium009:
I am finding it hard to do that chief. Maybe you drop me your contact or email address...
You have done that, I've approved and waiting for your mail
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Elysium009: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
nelszx:

You have done that, I've approved and waiting for your mail
still unable to mail you. Please, kindly drop me your yahoo or Gmail.
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by nelszx: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elysium009:
still unable to mail you. Please, kindly drop me your yahoo or Gmail.
You have done that check your own email inbox
Or follow this thread
www.nairaland.com/1850322/nigerian-prospective-medical-interns-2017/
Re: In Need Of Internship Placement by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Elysium009:
Good day nairalanders.
I opened a new account for this purpose..
I am a medical laboratory scientist, a fresh graduate. I have been on the hunt for internship placement for over a year now , those in the medical field can relate to this. The hustle is real.

Please nairalanders, I am seriously pleading if anyone here can help me secure a place for my internship. I don't really mind
the location, any part of the country is OK...
Please Mod's help me push this to the appropriate section.

My contact 07039346007

Always check www.nigerianmedinterns.com for daily updates on internship application to hospitals.

(1) (Reply)

Hysys (process Simulation) In Nigeria / Free Training Opportunity For Youths In Lagos State / All You Need To Know About Cfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.