Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons (24428 Views)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Confusion As PDP Presidential Campaign Council Gets Eight Spokespersons / Saraki Doesn't Have Moral Principle - Lai Mohammed Blasts Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Word. We're not ignorant. We are very enlightened. You're looting our funds in the facade of lagos budget.

God punish you, the senate, bukola saraki and all afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by drealcivilceno(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Please clap for this man nah!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by browniex: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
They should just scrap the senate,they are a bunch of selfish lots

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Ijaya123: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2017
yang:
Evil men

Umuekwensu

Some people will be going to church to blame the devil and look for miracle not knowing the devil is alive and he is a minister in the zoo

The baboon will visit in helicopter and you sleep for 2/days at bridgehead

And you say we should remain in the zoo called Nigeria and keep suffering

Fools

Animals are the inhabitants of a zoo.

You describe the country you reside in as a zoo, is that not admitting that you're also an animal?

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Ijaya123: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

All these grammar solves nothing
Tell the minister of works SW to continue playing his tribal politics.. It's in his blood and we know his antecedents
Since Buhari became a vegetable in London the rascality and looting by his ministers stinks to the high heavens

Did you know that the starfish has no brain?

When I see comments like yours, I'm convinced the starfish is not the only being with that attribute.

11 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Well said Mr Fashola cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ideologies(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
dayo23:
NASS bunch of thieves, useless criminals
fashola is a thief too.

he inflated the budget thinking he is still in Lagos state.

imagine 17bn for EIA alone
By the way, this is what got my attention, he was one of those campaigning that GeJ did not at Niger Bridge.

This says it all
“Three phases of Early Works of piling and foundation was approved and financed by the previous government in the hope that a concession will finally be issued, which has not happened because concessionaires have not been able to raise finance

meaning the present govt is yet to release a dime to Niger Bridge project, yet ignoramous who have not Been to site before will continue to chant that GEJ did nothing.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Ijaya123: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Exactly.... Ijaya123 has no brain

With this post, you just confirmed my suspicion.

Pls go get a brain and quote me back after.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by SuperS1Panther: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Please how can National Assembly be scrapped.

If I am the president, I will consciously create a political crisis that will make me to effectively suspend National Assembly indefinitely, enforce martial law for some time just like Erdogan did, execute my projects and re-install them after some time.

9 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ThatIgboBoy: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
So the ministry of finance throughout last year did not provide any single kobo for the second Niger bridge? And kemi was busy pumping money into lagos ibadam expressway?

Hope u can see why people like Nnamdi kanu is agitating

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by chuksjuve(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
masterpiece86:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235148-%E2%80%8E2017-budget-ignorant-fashola-blasts-senate-house-spokespersons.html

Fashola reminds me of Pep Guardiola.

Barcelona and man city are two different ball games entirely...

same way Governor and Minister are two different entity ...
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Sammiejokes(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
“As long as budgets planned to deliver life changing infrastructure are cut into small pieces, Nigeria will continue to have small projects that are not life changing, and big projects that have not been completed in 17 years . If a project would cost N15 billion and the contractor gets only a fraction of that, then things won’t move. Success should be defined by how many projects an administration is able to complete or set on the path of irreversible completion and not how many poorly funded contracts are awarded,” he said.
This is why the zoo is what it is till date. A national assembly not on the path of massive infrastructure. When a developed country like USA is planning 1 trillion dollar massive infrastructure development we still dey battle on bore holes. It is time Nigerians shut down the NASS.

7 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by dabraska: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Fashola's response was apt, Fashola gave them. These are the things that the incompetent dude uses to sway gullible Nigerians. Just speaking useless English upandan.

Work with what you have and stop the stupid blame game. You are known for that. Fashola has blamed everybody but himself since he came into power. Discos, Gencos, Construction companies, National Assembly, Lagos state Governor, Federal Government, PDP. Very soon, you'll blame your family at home.

Very incompetent fellow. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ideologies(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Can you imagine,

Just take a look at this>>>>>>>http://punchng.com/we-owe-contractors-n15bn-yet-nass-reduced-lagosibadan-expressway-budget-to-n10bn-fashola/
fashola is a thief, he is inflating figures thinking he is still in Lagos
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Sunmolar(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
did I hear 17bn for EIA?. think this is a mischief
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ideologies(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If I am a president, I will consciously create a political crisis that will make me to effectively suspend National Assembly indefinitely, enforce martial law for some time just like Erdogan did, execute my projects and re-install them after some time.
you should be asking y fashola is the one minister complaining , don't u think so.

The project was inflated simple.

imagine 17bn for EIA alone
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by goodlifehyd(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Was he the one that sold NEPA to incompetent mofos or you were decided to turn blind when this same mofos said they dont have to capacity to take all the power being generated? Abegiii park well and reason with ur head and not ur anus, its too early
ScotsReferendum:
Fashole give us light

We are tired of your excuses

pls resign if you are confused

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ideologies(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If I am a president, I will consciously create a political crisis that will make me to effectively suspend National Assembly indefinitely, enforce martial law for some time just like Erdogan did, execute my projects and re-install them after some time.
so that you can spend 10bn to upgrade website

Imagine 17bn for EIA alone grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ebby9z(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2017
dabraska:
Fashola's response was apt, Fashola gave them. These are the things that the incompetent dude uses to sway gullible Nigerians. Just speaking useless English upandan.

Work with what you have and stop the stupid blame game. You are known for that. Fashola has blamed everybody but himself since he came into power. Discos, Gencos, Construction companies, National Assembly, Lagos state Governor, Federal Government, PDP. Very soon, you'll blame your family at home.

Very incompetent fellow. Nonsense!
[quote author=masterpiece86 post=57862563]

It is because nothing works in Nigeria. Things have degenerated so badly that everybody has become corrupt and inefficient. I can bet my last dollar that if you were to be put in any ministry, you'd perform extremely poorly. How can a sensible man blame Fashola for our power woes? Pls, don't start this beautiful day with your retrogressive reasoning

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ebby9z(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
There is a dearth of intellect in Nigeria. What kind of legislators have we gotten ourselves now for Christ's sake? If we had in honour in us, these people should have all been mobbed.
A set of idiots who prefer to dig boreholes, buy wheel barrows and sewing machines instead of building bridges, power plants and highways. And some people will still come here to defend them JUST because they hate Buhari and Fashola. These are the things that will never make this country go forward. I'm really disheartened

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by jiangchu: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Ijaya123:

When I see comments like yours, I'm convinced the starfish is not the only being with that attribute.

maybe you should have tell him that the brain is an ANDROID APP. probably he will start using it.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ebby9z(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Ijaya123:

Jesus is Lord! shocked What a savage you are

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by modsfucker: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
In developed countries, legislators only make laws and that's their only job..... They don't execute projects as Boreholes and distribution of motorcycles.

Let the judiciary clear the ambiguity once and for all so we can forge ahead.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by khalids: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
We all thought getting the right people into the executive would solve our problems.....we got a credible president (i think), we got good ministers.......And then set them all up, by voting in cogs in the wheel of development called senators and representatives.

Its becoming obvious that if we are to move forward as a nation, we need to ensure that only credible and right thinking Nigerians get to the senate and house of representatives........These are the guys that meant to push our grievances and hold the executives to account on our behalf.

Come to think about it.....the agenda that the senators and rep members push is not the peoples agenda....When have they ever gone to their constituencies to hold meetings to get the peoples thoughts, when have they come to give feedback on the progress of issues raised by the constituents.....the answer is NEVER.......But this is suppose to be their primary role and responsibility.

The fact is these people are representing themselves and their pocket...........Just keep in mind that anything they do is for self interest only and they don't give a Bleep about Nigeria or Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by khalids: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2017
ideologies:
so that you can spend 10bn to upgrade website

Imagine 17bn for EIA alone grin

Please stop disgracing yourself with this level of ignorance......At least you went to school...so stop behaving like the illiterates......differentiate yourself with some good reasoning

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by rainylad(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2017
StOla:

Can our clansmen and clanswomen from the East, rest their tribal liver now?

CC:
EmeeNaka
conductor2
Amarabae
rainylad
Ojiofor
Buharimustgo
durangokid

The previous tribal sentiments you all held on this debate between Fashola and the legislators, is one of the common sense reasons I support an Igbo only Biafra, where you can manage to finally lose the victim/persecution complex that is in your DNA, and the penchant to always see every national debate from a tribal perspective.

If Gov Theodore Orji demolished shops in Abia, it was because he is heartless. But if Gov Fashola demolished shops for which notices have long been given to the owners who are majorly Yoruba, the Igbo tenant concludes Fashola is not even heartless, rather he is a tribalist.

The Port Harcourt International Airport renovation that Jonathan abandoned is still yet to be completed despite having an Ikwere Amaechi as minister of Aviation. Maybe he is also tribalist against his own state as you all would have concluded if the minister was from the North or West.

..My friend zip your trap and stop spamming my mentions!..dem send you this morning?..Arent you as clanish and tribalistic as you all claim we are??...Your silly posts are there for all to confirm

..You lots are fond of this hypocritical and two-faced shenanigans..You do something and cry and wail to high heavens when other do same or pay you back in your own coins..

..You hail and worship your criminal politicians but cry hypocritical tears when others do same and so on...Please swerve with your fake sanctiminous stance make i see normal people!! angry

..P.s..as a yorubaman you are,you or anyone of your kith and kin are not in any position to determine who will be citizens of Biafra when she is actualised in this life or the next...face your odudugba republic that only exists in your bowl of amala.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ExInferis(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
yang:
Evil men

Umuekwensu

Some people will be going to church to blame the devil and look for miracle not knowing the devil is alive and he is a minister in the zoo

The baboon will visit in helicopter and you sleep for 2/days at bridgehead

And you say we should remain in the zoo called Nigeria and keep suffering

Fools

So why are you still in nigeria??

Haven't you moved to biafra yet?

Oh it doesn't exist, never will, and all you flatheaded primates have is the zoo.

Do you call it a zoo because you're all lily-livered monkeys?

Burn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement / 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.