Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) (85326 Views)

Quick Reminder: Dead Nollywood Actors That We Still Miss On Our Screen Everyday / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead (nollywood Actor) / Remembering These Dead Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Dikakoko94(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Such is life , sorry man
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is it insensitive to say that I don't even know him?
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by bsideboii(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Awww...Sad news here.Death is inevitable. RIP sir.
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Victornezzar: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
And am bearing d same Victor Eze also
dats bad mhen
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by electrokcoi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
I no sabi am but rip
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by luvinhubby(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
good
Rest in pieces old man tongue tongue tongue tongue
Reason ; i don't like is tribesmen

You deserve pity for your sorry state, nobody can help you.
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by bucci024: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
RIP

Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by natehis(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Journey well to the otherside . Thank you for all the laughter you helped with in some of us. RIP
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by bumi10(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
omg
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by francisbarrack(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nma27:
Dust to Dust, Ashes to Ashes.. From dust we were made and to Dust we shall return. Nawaoo

This Life Sha...
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Bananafall: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Nickymezor(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Do rest in peace Alika
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by whizzyleejr(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tired of nollywood death news, what they said to themselves when acting have effect on them most of the time and they are always after money and fame no time to pray for their life
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pix of alika in fuji house.

*the man with a cutlass

Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by ezigr8(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
R.I.P
the sins of nollywood
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by dominique(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
I remember his role as the one eyed guy on Fuji house of commotion, always chasing chief with his cutlass. May God console those he left behind. RIP
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
someone will see a sad post and still comment bullshit.. smh
R.I.P
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by xtybliss(f): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
May God rest his soul
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
dominique:
I remember his role as the one eyed guy on Fuji house of commotion, always chasing chief with his cutlass. May God console those he left behind. RIP
oh! that's true. RIP to him.
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rip, the man that's always with the cutlass in Fuji house of commotion angry
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Princeboca12(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
metroparrot:
Nollywood actor Victor Eze is reportedly dead.

The veteran actor died after a brief illness, and this sad news comes just weeks after the demise of actress Moji Olaiya who died in Canada after giving birth. Recall that her body was recently brought home for burial.

It is unclear what ailed the veteran actor, but www.metronaija.com adds that his death has been confirmed by the former President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mr Segun Arinze.

Victor Eze was a highly respected stage actor and dancer. He was famous for his roles in numerous movies and dance productions, but most especially for his role as Alika in epic series, Fuji House of Commotion.

We wish his family fortitude to bear this grief. Meanwhile news of his passing is already causing a stir among the ranks of actors.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/victor-eze-actor-dead-nollywood.html

Ohhhh. Dis guy frm dance of shame
Re: Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rest in perfect peace in the Lord my brother. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.