Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate (8869 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Nigeria’s Unemployment, Poverty Rates Increased In 2017 – World Bank / Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by micflo28(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Shut your hole there!

Besides Akinwunmi Adesina, how many other ministers performed exceptionally well under GEJ?

You use the good performance of just one minister (out of about 36 ministers) to assess the insensitive, ineffective and devilishly corrupt GEJ administration.

Borrow sense, abeg!

Meanwhile, congrats, Akinwunmi Adesina!

...proudly Afonja! Iyalaya anybody!

. At least Jonathan's minister of finance was many times better than your present cheerleader sweet 16 finance minister of a daft. Plus your lie Mohammed isn't better than the turbo-engine labaran maku of then.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Nice one from Akinwunmi Adesina, "if he can; I can".

5 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by Kingluqman89(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Na weee..
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by petbam: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Shut your hole there!

Besides Akinwunmi Adesina, how many other ministers performed exceptionally well under GEJ?

You use the good performance of just one minister (out of about 36 ministers) to assess the insensitive, ineffective and devilishly corrupt GEJ administration.

Borrow sense, abeg!

I'm a proud Yoruba man the offspring of ododuwa the brave not afonja the coward that allowed Fulani to conquer his territory. sentiment apart we have a lot of technocrats in GEJ administration than any other administration in Nigeria, just tell me one in this stupid government. GEJ achievement surpassed your quack president that make London his seat of power. I congratulate my amiable ex minister Femi Adeshina an offspring of oduduwa.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by buffalowings: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
I beg who is even the minister of agriculture now

O
Buhari yaf not come

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by omemero(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Shut your hole there!

Borrow sense, abeg!

at least there one good one,

unlike bubu...like bubu like ministers

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by nextstep(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
One of the the few capable ministers who transformed their sector for good. Well deserved honours, sir.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by Sonoyom(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Well done sir
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by castrokins(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Another GEJ's Example.

Congratulations, Dr. Adesina

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
and nigerians are desperately yawning for food... 'life of irony'.

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by Boyooosa(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
hish!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Congratulations, sir.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by slap1(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Shut your hole there!

Borrow sense, abeg!

Which single minister under Buhari is performing well?

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by ajebuter(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
One of Nigeria's best. Do we currently have a minister of Agriculture?

Yeah, the minister for Agriculture with French degree...

He speaks French to grow our rice, yam, maize, beans and cassava..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by tuniski: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Shut your hole there!

Borrow sense, abeg!

Under the incapable buhari,no single minister is performing!

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by AngelicBeing: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Can anyone compare Akinwunmi Adesina of Jonathan's admin as Minister of Agric to Audu Ogbeh of bubu'own??...The clear difference translates to every other Minister between the two administration as well as the overall governance of Jonathan and buhari/apc..

..Nigeria's situation under buhari/apc is a tragedy of epic proportions in all ramifications..Economically,Politically,Socially e.t.c.
l concur sad

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate by victorDanladi: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
petbam:
I'm a proud Yoruba man the offspring of ododuwa the brave not afonja the coward that allowed Fulani to conquer his territory. sentiment apart we have a lot of technocrats in GEJ administration than any other administration in Nigeria, just tell me one in this stupid government. GEJ achievement surpassed your quack president that make London his seat of power. I congratulate my amiable ex minister Femi Adeshina an offspring of oduduwa.

No a sane real yoruba man will call Afonja coward.

Go and revise your history.

I am a proud Afonja,the headache of the Igbo(s),the masquerade that chase them in their dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination / If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.