Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) (21338 Views)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
How can someone be this wicked? She must be brought to book for domestic violence and violation of human rights...
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Segadem(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
ta4ba3:
The level of wickedness in some women... someone would imagine they were molded my devil itself
grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2017
wicked bitch

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adieza(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
Ugly woman, she's even a low ranked scoundrel, I can get her sacked easily undecided
Yimu
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
evil everywhere
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Tellemall:

What does her profession have to do with who she is?

You have issues with the police. Clearly.
yes! I do have issues with the Nigerian police, i hope they all die horrible deaths! angry. this woman is lucky she does not live in my hood I would have blown her brains out personally.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I do have issues with the Nigerian police, i hope they all die horrible deaths! angry. this woman is lucky she does not live in my hood I would have blown her brains out personally.
hahahahaha u and ur nigerian niggas
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu
Congrats you have been noticed
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Heartless public servant. Imagine a suspect in the hands of such a heartless Police.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
Congrats you have been noticed
You too
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
South Yeast.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
98% of nigeria police are authoriiiiisssssse criminalssssss
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha u and ur nigerian niggas
a nigerian police man stole my 320 Benz 4matic SUV some time ago and even threatened to shoot me.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
a nigerian police man stole my 320 Benz 4matic SUV some time ago and even threatened to shoot me.
shocked
gypsey:
jesus christ,are u serious?
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
wait oo in our hometown wait wait how did this happen?
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2017
My message to the evil Police woman

Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2017
She should be dismissed from the force she is an animal in human skin
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
long story!
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
No! Along the highway in a village called otukpa on my way from Abuja to Enugu
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by wickedworld: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
My message to the evil Police woman

No comment, but u can keep it coming.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by gabbysegzy: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2017
You see, they will be talking to the suspect any how as if they are perfect.Now see this, animal in human flesh.She should serve as deterrent to others.A callous and dear devil somebody.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mujtahida: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women do not consider this as an abuse, it is only when a man Hi-five their eyes that you see talk about domestic violence.
Noooo they don't consider it to be domestic violence. This one is child discipline and training. If you know what women are doing to their househelps you will be shocked.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Stop spewing trash, what concerns the work she does with this. she mis managed her temper hence the action.
If Nigeria police is overhauled & the society remain the same, what have u achieved? Its from the same society that police men & women will still be recruited
Vent your anger on the useless govt that is running every thing down.
Conderm the action of the woman, not her job
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
You must be a criminal then
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
This is unacceptable...the policewoman should be made to face the music
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2017
bigdot1759:
98% of nigeria police are authoriiiiisssssse criminalssssss
. You are right, because 99% of Nigerians have criminal tendencies.
The police are also Nigerians, so do not expect to be angels.
Everybody in Nig is barbaric including our top govt official.
So calm your nerves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] / "We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos) / Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.