Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Do The Best Company Hire? Konga CEO Speaks: - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do The Best Company Hire? Konga CEO Speaks: (461 Views)

Government Should Increase NYSC Allowance - CEO Ayanfe-ola Business World / From A Serving Corp Member To CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do The Best Company Hire? Konga CEO Speaks: by FarmersWealth(m): 2:17am On Jun 27, 2017
One reason why some people have a problem finding a good job is that they spend too much time applying and searching for jobs and end up neglecting something even more important developing the right skill set with relevant training.

This much was emphasised by the Sola Adekoya, the CEO of Konga, Nigeria’s leading eCommerce website, during an interview with Jobberman shortly after the company was ranked 10th on the list of Jobberman Best 100 Companies to Work For in Nigeria, in 2016 .
In this interview, Adekoya spoke about the Konga culture and how it attracts talent within the Nigerian corporate scene.

Konga, according to its CEO, places a very strong value on having an open-door policy within the establishment. He explained how the company encourages openness and transparency in its communication policy between employees and management.

The company encourages employees to express themselves as this fosters performance and job satisfaction. The brand also rides on the passion and energy of its employees and encourages them to create their own path.

To all my fellow corps members, I urge you all to seize this golden opportunity of the time and chances we have right now. Let's invest this our one year time to invest on something tangible and worthwhile.

We are all talented in various areas I.e. ICT, Engineering, Medicine, Fashion, Entertainment, Farming, e.t.c. Let's seized this opportunity to improve ourselves better by obtaining series of professional trainings and certification in our various fields to give over thousands of competitors.

We could be totally self employed if we planned so well before the end of the NYSC Scheme.

I'm a passionate farmer and agronomist, my area of conc. is poultry, catfish and crop husbandry. MD/CEO Farmers Wealth NG. 07084830615, 08068447729.

Pls let's know about our fields on this thread and drop our contact if the need may be. Regards!

(L-R) Associate Partner, Jobberman, Gbenga Totoyi and Konga CEO, Sola Adekoya.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. 2017 'a' Stream Ii Orientation Course Will Run From Wed. 26th Jul / Lagos To Akwaibom NYSC Batch A Streamii Members Nd All Akwa Ibom Pcms Lets Meet / Ibadan To Ogun Pcms Stream 2 Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.