Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa (26430 Views)

Watch 10 Days In Sun City / AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City / Ayo Makun Announces New Movie, '10 Days In Sun City' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by adorablevic: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
oshe11:
wen dey av strtd askin for ur punny mj sure y giv it to dem ooo... dnt wana her rape ooo....

continue disgracing ur bf
thank you...atleast it's not ur sister own....
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by oshe11: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:
thank you...atleast it's not ur sister own....

Chaiii.....

Benin gal

ur blood too dey hot....

Was just joking ok....

Dnt worry, Im far frm Benin ryt nw bt wen Im bak we wud go watch the latest movie.....
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by ExInferis(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
texazzpete:
@ OP...

WTF are you doing? Have you never seen a well written, professional review before?

Your entire post is filled with spoilers. Who asked you to summarize all the major movie plot points? Is this how a review is written?

This is a truly terrible effort. Please learn from this and desist from posting any further 'reviews' here until you know how to leave out major spoilers.

There are no twists or surprise reveals...so what's the spoiler here?

That the plot is a hackneyed boy-girl trope that's revealed as much in the trailers?

Or that lots of bottles met heads?

Did you really expect an original, engaging, entertaining movie from a cast and crew who revel in formulaic productions?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by kingthreatz: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
ivolt:

It is a disappointment according to you.

Check the likes my opinion got.
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by dexpotter(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:
need to watch dis movie...want a date to kada ooo cry
here I am my lady
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by gradeA(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:

Are you around asaba, lemme take you to filmhouse?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by wethebest(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
adorablevic:
pm me. wud love to take u there.
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by Jazzlite: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
missyadorable:
Saw this movie yesterday with my hubby @ The cinema

Hubby dozed off at a point.

Truly,wasnt worth the hype
Seems like love is now in the air?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by Gabrendo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
I see a lot of haters. Anyway. understand one thing. You don't like beans doesn't mean others shouldn't like it.

Ay has made the highest grossing cinema films in Nigeria.

I am waiting for your review of Isoken...

Please I am waiting for your review of Isoken
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Banky! u see Wetin ur. wife wear for dat last picture so?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by missyadorable(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jazzlite:

Seems like love is now in the air?

So when I go to see movie with my siblings/work colleague/good friend..whats in the air?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by Jazzlite: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2017
missyadorable:

So when I go to see movie with my siblings/work colleague/good friend..whats in the air?
You tell us. Proof people wrong that you're capable of loving and not just some house decoration
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by okoliexpress: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
kingthreatz:
Ever since the awful disappointment in "30 days in Atlanta" and "A Trip to Jamaica". I have concluded that
- AY has no acting talent. He's better as an MC
- Rather than watch any movie with AY as the main actor, I'll sit at home and enjoy my usual Tom & Jerry
i totally agree with you. hes a terrible actor and i dont even find his movies funny.. i gave up after a trip to jamaica.. his movies are usually bland with no proper story line

1 Like

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by texazzpete(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gabrendo:
I see a lot of haters. Anyway. understand one thing. You don't like beans doesn't mean others shouldn't like it.

I hope someday you outgrow this childish, brainless attitude of calling people with valid critiques 'haters'.

Also, the money his movies make has no bearing in this discussion about QUALITY.
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by MarieSucre(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
adorablevic:

See dem. Benin people.
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by reviewnaija: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ahn ahn!

This is a harsh review! If you want a second opinion on the movie, please read this review: https://www.reviewnaija.com/10-days-in-sun-city-movie-review/

Heromaniaa:
10 Days in Suncity, AY’s latest addition to his Akpos franchise, is a jollof of comedy, thriller, action, afro pop and some tourism. I think this description nearly describes what the film is and what it isn’t. The comic movie which hit the big screens on June 23, 2017, was shot in Sun City, Johannesburg and Lagos, Nigeria, directed by award-winning South Africa-based Nigerian director, Adze Ugah, written by Kehinde Ogunlola and produced by AY.

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by reviewnaija: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate the movie? And can we feature your review on our website?

Heromaniaa:
10 Days in Suncity, AY’s latest addition to his Akpos franchise, is a jollof of comedy, thriller, action, afro pop and some tourism. I think this description nearly describes what the film is and what it isn’t. The comic movie which hit the big screens on June 23, 2017, was shot in Sun City, Johannesburg and Lagos, Nigeria, directed by award-winning South Africa-based Nigerian director, Adze Ugah, written by Kehinde Ogunlola and produced by AY.

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by Heromaniaa: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Will the article be attributed to me? Will my website be linked?
reviewnaija:
On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate the movie? And can we feature your review on our website?

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by reviewnaija: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yup! You can actually add it yourself by following this link: https://www.reviewnaija.com/reviews/10-days-in-sun-city-movie-review/

Heromaniaa:
Will the article be attributed to me? Will my website be linked?
Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by reviewnaija: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Isoken movie review: https://www.reviewnaija.com/reviews/isoken-movie-review/

Gabrendo:

Re: AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa by stephlinda(f): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I saw the movie yesterday..... I waited excitedly for the release of the movie..... Major disappointment after viewing it ! I guess the put in their best though....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / TSTV Denies Copyright Infringement / Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.