Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt (841 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by ajoguegbe(m): 5:07am On Jun 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by xpizzy(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by luminouz(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Dafuq is this??
Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by MyMouth(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Give me 10 dollars and I will arrange 10 oyibo women wearing this same t. Shirt and dancing in front of the white house! These iPod guys are learners when it comes to propaganda. The can only deceive their fellow flat heads. angry

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by APCHaram: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2017
MyMouth:
Give me 10 dollars and I will arrange 10 oyibo women wearing this same t. Shirt and dancing in front of the white house! These iPod guys are learners when it comes to propaganda. The can only deceive their fellow flat heads. angry

Pained permanently

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by IstandWitBuhari: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2017
MyMouth:
Pained corn head afonja

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by ajoguegbe(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
MyMouth:

See painment. Anyway, one major difference is that an average Igbo will not say "Give me 10 Dollars....", he will say "With 10 Dollars....", because he can afford it anytime and its not a big deal. Stop looking for who will give you thats the almajiri mentality that is making us want to leave the zoo
Re: Amazing Video Of pregnant Oyibo Women Dancing With Biafra Tshirt by POpikin: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Lol. U said women I saw one

(1) (Reply)

Development: Gov. Bello Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos State / Price Of Cement To Crash Soon - Rabiu / Guinean President Orders 24 Hours Prayer For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.