Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio (1711 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017

The rapper show off his uncompleted world
class studio in his new Instagram post.

In his
word he said its like a dream come true
having a studio like that when it is done.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/rapper-yung6ix-show-off-his-uncompleted.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
What of "World school studio"?
FTC??
I dedicate this to my lost earphone, She was the best companion I had for a year....wherever you are, just know that no girl will receive half the love I gave to you dear.... Adieu my bambi earphone.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by segebase(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2017
where d mansion

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by GoggleB(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Patiently waiting for the world class look.
Anyways congrats
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by UGLEEBOI: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
angry OP! now tell me...
Where's the world class studio??

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin OP where d studio and mansion??
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Instead of you to wait till its complete before announcing it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christable Ekeh Is Back With More Hot Pics After Criticism From Posting Nude / Wo ! Meet Angela, The Hot And Curvy Female Blogger And Instagram Star (photos) / Reason I Walked Away From My Marriage, Chika Ike Break Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.