Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop (649 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Can't Access 4G On Tecno Pouvoir 2 / What Is HDR And When Should I Use It In My Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by dammy222(f): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Hi all. I really need your help. When I connect my phone to my laptop , I am unable to view my photos on my laptop . I switched on USB debugging, I selected MTP, even PTP, yet it is the same thing. I use a camon C9. I can only view my photos in my gallery. When connected to my laptop... all I see is my screenshot and not my photos... Please assist me
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by smartty68(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
dammy222:
Hi all. I really need your help. When I connect my phone to my laptop , I am unable to view my photos on my laptop . I switched on USB debugging, I selected MTP, even PTP, yet it is the same thing. I use a camon C9. I can only view my photos in my gallery. When connected to my laptop... all I see is my screenshot and not my photos... Please assist me
What that simply means is that your laptop isn't able to read your phone's external storage which is very common with Android 5.x.x .
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by dammy222(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2017
smartty68:

What that simply means is that your laptop isn't able to read your phone's external storage which is very common with Android 5.x.x .
My photos are in internal storage and not external. I can only view two old pics which I snapped on the day I bought the phone but not my new pics
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by MrRichy(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2017
I also experience the same problem...

Op try connecting your phone to PC via Xender....
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by SwillG: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
dammy222:
My photos are in internal storage and not external. I can only view two old pics which I snapped on the day I bought the phone but not my new pics
I got banned for tryan profer solution on this thread, I'm forced to use my second moniker to reply you now

Download mobilego for PC, install and connect your phone to PC. And make sure that USB debugging mode is enabled
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by dammy222(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrRichy:
I also experience the same problem...
Op try connecting your phone to PC via Xender....
OK... thanks
Re: I Can't Access My Photos When I Connect My Phone To My Laptop by dammy222(f): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
SwillG:

I got banned for tryan profer solution on this thread, I'm forced to use my second moniker to reply you now

Download mobilego for PC, install and connect your phone to PC. And make sure that USB debugging mode is enabled
So sorry to hear that.... Ok.. I will. thanks

(1) (Reply)

The New Gionee A1 Lite Unboxing : Lite On The Pocket & Heavy On Specs / Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Doogee Mix 2 / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.