Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" (59991 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by gbengakolo: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
ur mouth like Lagos is not a Yoruba land
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
kenex4ever:
read. It again, slowly.
he said he never operated in any yoruba state but he operated in lagos which is a yoruba state and collect the ransome in anambra state, so tell me what am i missing
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Unimaginable123: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
obembet:
You never operate in Yoruba land... Lagos and Oyo na Biafra land abi... Cow
I'm very sure u didn't read the news

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Daddybright1986(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
This guy is not professional at all...... See how he keeps running his mouths everyday, he have said including the one he didn't sef
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by kenex4ever(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
dayo2me:
he said he never operated in any yoruba state but he operated in lagos which is a yoruba state and collect the ransome in anambra state, so tell me what am i missing
you said he said he operated in oyo
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Candyrain(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:

He said: “There was never a time I said I got victims from Facebook or that my wife used to collect ransom on my behalf. I did not also say there are important personalities working with me in the East.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/didnt-operate-yoruba-states-evans/

So who were those peddling the rumours that he was working with important personalities from the East. Why are people always looking for an opportunity to paint the whole SE black?

The wickedness in the heart of some people will intimidate the devil himself
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Ilefoaye(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
We Afonjas no be ordinary Tribe.. so He keep Off.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Lekan1o1: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
pesinfada:
Evans is back

I can help u earn $10 daily

How
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by VERON01: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
The guy has access to Internet facility if not how does he know what's going on social media. Executive criminal
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Kellibae(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Daddybright1986:
This guy is not professional at all...... See how he keeps running his mouths everyday, he have said including the one he didn't sef

The man was jazzed to confess thats why he saying things he didnt do.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by CharlotteFlair: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Tellemall:
Why is this guy given so much preferential treatment, so much so that he gets to dispel rumors and paint it as something glorious he was doing?
The tin taya me o! Does he have access to internet or what?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by femolii: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Evans knows Lagos is not a Yoruba state..... its no mans land! grin
Ignorant
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Huzayfah(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
He was scared of the remaining juju's power
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by femolii: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
HRich:
Old News,
meanwhile Lagos is not A Yoruba State
Ignorant
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by talk2xp: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Its your fathers land. Mugu
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by femolii: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
obembet:
You never operate in Yoruba land... Lagos and Oyo na Biafra land abi... Cow
Don't mind him osu son from red mud region
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Candyrain:

So who were those peddling the rumours that he was working with important personalities from the East. Why are people always looking for an opportunity to paint the whole SE black?

The wickedness in the heart of some people will intimidate the devil himself

He doesn't have to paint the whole of south east black, south east is the new definition of black, jet black at that. He is just one of the dark children of the South east.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by enemyofprogress: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
What happens to his property? Please I need one of his houses and three of his cars and half of his bank account
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Over 90% of the info Evans the kidnapper has talked about is false and completely made up. The Police has kept interrogating him for multiple hours a day and he has kept bringing all sorts of stories.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Funkybabee(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
so Lagos na Biafra land!! lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by TCAT: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
kk
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Sundaymbosowo: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
people should not listen to Evans, he knows the end of the road has come against him in business
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Candyrain(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:

He doesn't have to paint the whole of south east black, south east is the new definition of black, jet black at that. He is just one of the dark children of the South east.

I'm sure this makes u happy. Alright wallow in the euphoria
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Candyrain:

I'm sure this makes u happy. Alright wallow in the euphoria
And it makes you sad, bask in the languorous doldrums.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by kingthreatz: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Yeah I agree. Please declare Biafra and still claim properties in Lagos.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by jiangchu: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaNimo1:

when biafra have thier refrendum we will know who owns it
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by adechi: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Ops, pls did you see what am seeing in this photo ?

Look at the police standing by your right hand, he is putting on ear ring....does he look decent as an officer ..? Tomorrow they will see a young lad with earring and hold him that he is a G or yahoo boy.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos" by Daboomb: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaNimo1:

That is one of the reasons this flat-headed Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans, and his group of Yiibo KIDnappers would be tried, convicted and HANGED IN LAGOS.

They leave their erosion-ridden, Red soil and troop to Youba states, to come and commit criminal activities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.