Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart (358 Views)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart by pabostt: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
There is a general notion by most people especially ladies that their mother-in-laws or father-in-laws will be an enemy to them. This notion is unhealthy because in-laws are good people to love, cherish and respect. Although, they should not be in control of how your home should be run. However, you must not become defensive or cold towards them.

What to do:

1. Don’t create unhealthy impression about them

2. Live peaceably with them

3. Be good to them

4. Be accommodating

5. Respect and value them

6. Be open to their advice

http://www.treatrelationships.com.ng/2017/06/6-ways-to-win-heart-of-your-in-laws.html
Re: What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart by obamabinladen(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
My in-laws don't need my gold or silver but my calls. Just call them on weekly basis and know how they are doing. If I don't call especially my father in-law in two weeks time, he will just call my wife and register his unhappiness.
Re: What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart by pabostt: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
My in-laws don't need my gold or silver but my calls. Just call them on weekly basis and know how they are doing. If I don't call especially my father in-law in two weeks time, he will just call my wife and register his unhappiness.

It means hearing from you goes a long way in their heart. I love that
Re: What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart by obamabinladen(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
pabostt:

It means hearing from you goes a long way in their heart. I love that

Yea, they are unique I must tell you.

1 Like

Re: What You Can Do To Win Your In-laws' Heart by pabostt: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
I will also like to here from other people what they do to make their in-laws happy

(1) (Reply)

Today's African Bedtime Story For Your Kids -why Cats Kill Rats (video) / Court Dissolves 20-year-old Marriage Over Threat To Life / Signs Your Family Is Feeling Too Much Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.