Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" (30985 Views)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Ehiscotch(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Beautiful and curvy Ghanaian actress, Lilian Larkai has become something of a sensation on the Instagram but not for her hot body or pretty face, but for her philosophic mind, as she continues to reel out life-inspiring messages to her fans almost on daily page on the Instagram.

The stunning beauty who emerged Best New Actress in Ghana at the Ghana Naija Showbiz Award held in Lagos, Nigeria, recently, is not jumping in the same wagon with pantheon of women who believe men and women should be equal stakeholders in marriage.

In a response to Potpourri’s question on equality in marriage, the actress was emphatic without any equivocation that men are the boss in a marriage. “

“It’s not possible. A woman cannot claim equality with a man in a marriage. For a woman to be happy in her relationship or marriage she must first admit that a man and a woman aren’t equal,” she said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/wrong-woman-claim-equality-man-marriage-lilian-larkai/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Ehiscotch(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by torres89: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
people just get caught up in politicians agenda
and let their homes and personal life suffer
a man is a man
a woman is a woman...
women ought to know their place in a home

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Deeypeey(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can only guess the man oiling ur engines is doing it really good....or how else can we ever get women to admit this truth. cool cool cool

but what with this booty topics making fp today na?...is today assilicious tuesday?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Victornezzar: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's right tho
But wer Ghana girls get all dis packaging from wink

16 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cool!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by cosby02(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
That ass thoo!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by xynerise: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
No argument on that.

But she is an attention seeker though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by SNIPER123: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Saintsbrown(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't mind them.
I believe The golden rule in marriage is stated in d bible.
" Man love ur wife, wife should be submissive to the husband"
These days ladies claim equality in marriage, that's y the number of broken homes in d west is on d rise.

21 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by validman7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked

Jesu!!! nwanne lekwa ukwu! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by maleekberry: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ms CLEO

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Olasco93: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dem no dey claim equality with Shoe makers, Vulcanizers and Undertakers, but with people like us wey get Tarty Billion in awa akant.
The devil is a liar.

11 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Attention seeking whores everywhere.
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by incredibleace(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's making sense on both ends

21 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Humility017(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
she is right....
women don't need these equality stuffs to enjoy some respect in their relationships....

1 Like

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by ednut1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
worefa
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Marvelous101: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I will agree for equality with this kind of ass

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by nototribalist: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
I need to go this Ghana sef, go knack some yanshh there
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
incredibleace:
T
T for toto
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by spiSeyi: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
pussy full of shit grin grin

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
All dis wan no consain me o;
Love me, I submit to you.
Simple sontinss

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by tintingz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
What if the wife is the breadwinner of the house? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ghanaian ladies and ass grin
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by jerryBoss1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
incredibleace:
She's making sense on both ends
I see it too grin
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Heavy load....... I simply cannot get myself to read what she is saying, I am distracted by other assets ..........
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Originality007: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
What is this?
Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
This girl's back is fully loaded grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" by burkingx(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks So Admirable In Super Gorgeous Outfit / Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) / Mavin’s Tiwa Savage Jets Out In Style (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.