Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? (475 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by arsenic33(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
I have been reading so much about the trendy topics of Evans and my thought was, what if Evans was a Nigerian politician?
1. He will be a member of which Political Party?
2. Which political office will he hold (councilor, governor, senator, etc)?
3. Who will be his political godfather(s)?
4. Who will be his political godson (s)?
5. If he was a politician, would he have been caught?

What's your say my prophetic Nairalanders?

mynd44; OAMAJ

Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by dlondonbadboy: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2017
I heard there is a #freevangroup..Nigeria is finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Ok
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
He is not a politician. Period! He should be made to rot in jail till he dies. Case closed.
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Ok
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Lordxeer(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
If anything less than a life jail term happens to Evans, half of our population will become Kidnappers by 2040, the other half Kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by ojun50(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2017
1. Apc
2. senator
3: saraki
4. Dinosaurs
5. No way
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
arsenic33:
I have been reading so much about the trendy topics of Evans and my thought was, what if Evans was a Nigerian politician?
1. He will be a member of which Political Party?
2. Which political office will he hold (councilor, governor, senator, etc)?
3. Who will be his political godfather(s)?
4. Who will be his political godson (s)?
5. If he was a politician, would he have been caught?

What's your say my prophetic Nairalanders?

mynd44; OAMAJ

1: APGA

2: Special adviser on internally generated _biafran revenue

3: Madzi Kanu the abian jew

4: bloodkiller the ipob nl miscreant

5: No! He would have been influential in only his region! They love crooks down there

wink
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by vedaxcool(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ipob would have defended him like they always do.
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by Jabioro: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
He can never be, and he would not be forever..
Re: What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? by aycorporat(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
It surprise me at times when I keep hearing some people trying to compare Evans with the political class. The politician is the politician while the kidnapper is the kidnapper, no mix up. Tell me the gruesome torture families had to face on end while expecting their loved ones or the debt he has put some of them into. I would have said it will be a good thing if he actually targeted politicians who are real failures and not those earning their living legitimately. To the OP

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset / Buhari Is On Life Support & Cannot Talk - Gov Fayose Reveals Top Secrets [video] / Biafra Is Not The Only Nation Crying Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.