Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life (1054 Views)

Wike: I Didn’t Plot Against Obaseki / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by cjrane: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have heard from my reliable DSS friend today that certain elements in the north are planning to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu.
Their first plot was to use a poison while pretending to be on a peace mission.
The second involved open assassination during rallies.
I was so disturbed about the details of this news that i thought it wise to announce it to my NL friends. Perhaps somebody could make sure it gets to Nnamdi Kanu to increase security around him.

Please pass this message to anyone close to our hero. It is from a reliable source.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by Flatties: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't worry we'll deploy daura secret service and the zoogeria army to protect him.

But by the way, he shouldn't be afraid if death.
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by Israeljones(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
U dey craze for head..
ur head no correct at all...
so u are so important that ur claimed dss friend had to disclose this self afflicting curse just because he knows you can protect him right? .. oh you think thats how the secret service works... dishing out intelligence reports to just anybody.. u dey craze...
una think sey everybody wey dey this nairaland na mumu abi...
for ur information,,, not eveybody on this forum consume facades like this... i dont know about ur brothers tho...

rubbish entity...
pls someone shud shutdown this thread now...

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by kingzizzy: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
cjrane:
I have heard from my reliable DSS friend today that certain elements in the north are planning to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu.
I was so disturbed about the details of this news that i thought it wise to announce it to my NL friends. Perhaps somebody could make sure it gets to Nnamdi Kanu to increase security around him.

Please pass this message to anyone close to our hero. It is from a reliable source.

Such rumours have been flying around for a long time. Kanu already knows that his life would be under threat. However, he has made his peace with God and is quite willing to lay down his life for his beliefs. We only ask Chukwu okike to protect his children. But I have no doubt in my mind that IPOB, especially the more fanatic ones, will take up arms if Kanu is killed.
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by nototribalist: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
If anything happens to our learned leader, Nigeria don delete be that. He will continue to torment their evil souls till they all drop dead

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by ESDKING: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
That's end of this zoo . They also know that sef

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by FUNNYBONE1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I COMMENT MY RESERVE
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
killing kanu will be a huge mistake.
everybody will respect the shooter. but the man in front of the gun will lives forever.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by opeaceo: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

Such rumours have been flying around for a long time. Kanu already knows that his life would be under threat. However, he has made his peace with God and is quite willing to lay down his life for his beliefs. We only ask Chukwu okike to protect his children. But I have no doubt in my mind that IPOB, especially the more fanatic ones, will take up arms if Kanu is killed.

and look at you, defending spurious allegations and nonsensical wishful thinking in all majestic stupidity.

made peace with God kwa... radarada.
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by vedaxcool(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin The day a certain web admin will sleep in dss cells because of the shhit some fools
post is drawing nearer than ever.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by Eastfield1: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
g
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by MossLuv: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
cjrane:

And you think you can make this allegations and go Court free? who are you?
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by simplycarro: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafra or death !!!!
If Kanu is killed, another Biafran will rise to lead and that will be killed too until no one shout Biafra or death again in iboland grin grin
Kanji ko Yauwaaaa!!!
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by Biafrannuke: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin The day a certain web admin will sleep in dss cells because of the shhit some fools
post is drawing nearer than ever.
abi o. that ipobexposed posts trash
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by ChimaAdeoye: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abookis know what is coming
Re: Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life by giftft(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
YES HE KNOWS.
but meanwhile, Meet other biafrans in this forum
http://biafrasay.com

(1) (Reply)

#osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / See What Fayose Was Spotted Doing With Soldiers At A Checkpoint Today(photos) / Nigerian Senator From Katsina Caught Kissing An Unknown Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.