Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" (40196 Views)

Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by IamEmem(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
sham engagement... e go shock all of una wen dey will breakup, over hyped people

Bad Belle..at least be happy for her and pray for your own.
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by bobowaja(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
skywill:
Adesua - Good girl among some.. smiley It is obvious she was very well brought up.

Yah!! I made front page. Have always wondered how people stayed on point to make FTC.

@bobowaja: See me on front page oh!! Im waving at you..Can you see me? grin grin

Yeah.... I can you you. How is are you my good sis?
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Mekenz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
please my fellow nairalanders,I am in dire need of a job,preferably a construction jobs, I can paint,a fitter and also can do plumbing works,contact me via 07033504915 on what sap, may God bless you,currently in Lagos,I need to pay my tuition fees.
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY ✌✌✌✌, Yet She Got The Ring
.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, Nkan werey Nkan biritico..
WELLDONE OOOO , Hoe-Lo-Ri Awon Slay Rubbish, Pepper Dem Pussy Upon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RING AJEKUN IYA LEEJE

Adesua tiri gbosa for u jare..

My yoruba accent came through while reading your post... Dang!!✌
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Dopeyomi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shezhawt:

My yoruba accent came through while reading your post... Dang!!✌

Na so mama mi..
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Shollarh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
danduchi:
Those lips sha
I teh you
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Merceline(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY ✌✌✌✌, Yet She Got The Ring
.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, Nkan werey Nkan biritico..
WELLDONE OOOO , Hoe-Lo-Ri Awon Slay Rubbish, Pepper Dem Pussy Upon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RING Awon omo jatijati omo radarada.. AJEKUN IYA LEEJE

Adesua tiri gbosa for u o jare..
hahahahaha hahahahaha lwkmd! Yoruba people will not kill somebody biko!
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Dopeyomi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Merceline:
hahahahaha hahahahaha lwkmd! Yoruba people will not kill somebody biko!

Wetin Yoruba people do you?
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by davidif: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
sisipelebe:
e get the way lepa dey pose,the curve go just appear from no where.

Kai! You wicked o.
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Merceline(f): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Wetin Yoruba people do you?
if you didn't detect the humor in my post please jump and pass.
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Dopeyomi(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Merceline:
if you didn't detect the humor in my post please jump and pass.

No harm meant Anyway..
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
DTOBS:
How does this one help solve the current economic challenges we have in this country?

A lot of things are wrong with Nigeria and its inhabitants.
Chill bro! grin
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by mrLhanray(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Ah bros if u see Wetin all this qirls don do me ehn.. Na so one babe leave me follow yahoo boy o..

you are not the only one bro, my first girlfriend who was a devoted deeper life member, left me for a yahoo boy and got pregnant immediately. The tin pain me ehn, she even invited my friend to the naming ceremony. it still hurt me till today.
Lola you no try at all
Re: Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" by Dopeyomi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

you are not the only one bro, my first girlfriend who was a devoted deeper life member, left me for a yahoo boy and got pregnant immediately. The tin pain me ehn, she even invited my friend to the naming ceremony. it still hurt me till today.
Lola you no try at all

Sorry bro.. Take heart..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Strikes A Pose In New Photo / Annie Idibia & 2face Stun At Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Wedding(Pics / Photos From The Burial Of Basketmouth's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.