Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) (833 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by viviangist: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

A man who paid N80,932.73 online for a 6 by 6 10inches vitafoam Firm mattress got the wrong delivery from the company. He then wrote them demanding that the mistake be corrected and the company has ignored his request since then. If you cannot manage your online platform perfectly, why don't you just shut it down ...?? Read the mail he sent and see proofs below:

"Hi Vivian,

I paid N80,932.73 online for a 6 by 6 10inches vitafoam Firm mattress (for persons over 65kg) on the 2nd, June via bank transfer but vitafoam Flex mattress (for persons less than 65kg) worth N53,917 was delivered to me on the 3rd of June and I noticed this on the 6th of June (while the bedroom was being cleaned) because the delivery guys dropped the mattress with the label facing the floor when they delivered. Which I suspect was intentional because the “flex” labeled on the mattress looked like someone tried to wipe it off as you would see from the photo I uploaded. I called vitafoam (08129982143) and they apologized and asked me to send a mail to response.centre@vitafoam.com.ng and I got this response few hours later…

"Good day Prince,

Mail acknowledged. Our sincere apologies for this mix up. Kindly allow us look into and revert as soon as possible. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Kind regards,
Funmi"

... It has been 2 weeks and 5 days since I complained yet nothing has been done in this regards. They asked me to take the mattress out of my bed frame. Whenever I call, the customer rep keeps telling me they are working on it or she would say it would come within the week.
I strongly suspect they are hoping the mattress gets damaged in my custody so they can refuse taking it back. The mattress they delivered sinks in whenever I sit or lay on it which isn’t the case with the other 2 spring mattresses of the same kind purchased from vitafoam, coupled with the back pain I experience anyone can tell a defective mattress was delivered to me.

Prince "

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/vitafoam-nigeria-is-fraudulent-man-cries-out

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by viviangist: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by eezeribe(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
As far as Nigeria is concerned... The only online transaction I can do is pay on Delivery...
I can never use a POS...
I can never use a direct debit on the Merchant's website...
I can never do any Internet transfer...
When we are still battling with our Nigerian Banks and their ATM and mobile banking with one week one trouble.
Sometimes you make a POS or online payment using your debit card,then between Friday and Sunday,you begin to receive incessant debit alerts because your card has been compromised,and our security system is pathetic.
Sometimes you pay for GUCCI online,and what they deliver to you is PUSSY...
Let me just stop here,before it turns to lamentation.
Re: Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by godfrey01(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know things like this will not hit front page... if it was snake ontop bed... one hand.
Re: Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by gentlekeny(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please also forward this complain to Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
Re: Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs) by viviangist: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc - Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Children Ok Shoes For Sale(50pairs Up) / Get A Business Card Today Delivered To Your Location / Growing Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.