Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity (565 Views)

An Investment Company You Can Trust - Visit The Office In Ikeja / An Investment Opportunity Just For You / Best investment opportunity with high returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity by savagefinder: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
PLS NOTE THAT THIS IS A PUBLICATION OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND ALSO A PRIVATE ENTITY, THE COMPANY ISN'T LISTED ON THE STOCK MARKET. BY INVESTING IN THIS COMPANY, PLS BE REMINDED THAT YOU ARE INVESTING IN A PRIVATE ENTITY.

Hi.. Everyone my name is Anthony, CEO and founder of Transcension Limited, a registered company with the cooperate affairs commission.
My company is dedicated towards creating a better Nigerian economy using industries that we have neglected and as such are not up to world class standards.

We are currently developing our first product, a web based cross platform with native applications for fans, artists and mangers in the music world and it promises great returns.
By our estimates we can reach a turn over of 1 billion naira within 5 years and we can break even within 3 months of starting.

But to reach the threshold that would garner credibility and user base, it would need a reputable look and also advertisments to follow.
As at last year when we made our budget it was within our power to handle but with the advent of the economic down turn the price of production tripled. I know people will say start first but a Good company will have plans for advertisements no matter how big or perfect the product is.
To this effect, my company is in need of investors, loans or partners as the case may be.
I have a well written proposal for any one interested.

What can I promise you?
- within the first 10 years of our operation our gain wouldn't see a back drop.
this is no bluff as our product isn't dependent on the economy to survive or on seasons to thrive.

- our financial system is a shock absorber.
We are not Gods and therefore they might be unexpected changes in the future such as an increase in taxes, a need to expand but the financial system that we intend to use after the launch of our product will make sure that your money is safe at all times.

- our international expansion.
Our product, hopefully would be a game changer and we intend to take it outside the shores of Nigeria of which will also create a boom in our finances.

- dedicated founders
The entire team working on this project are dedicated to the success of the project, all you need to do is invest and watch ur money grow..

So if you have a loan scheme that can help or you intend to be a partner or you intend to buy some shares from. Our company, you can reach me on 09062365541 or you can drop your contact so that I can reach you..
Re: Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity by chinebu(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
How much are you looking at. I equally need a comprehensive detailing of the business please.
psalm1vs3ventures@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity by savagefinder: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
chinebu:
How much are you looking at. I equally need a comprehensive detailing of the business please.
psalm1vs3ventures@yahoo.com
hello sir.. Thanks for your response. I just sent you a mail. Pls I anticipate your response.
Re: Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity by savagefinder: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cc finalboss

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: #1 Secret Lesson / Dangote Reportedly Acquires 60% Stake In Etisalat Nigeria / Starting A Hair-dressing Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.