Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,426 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me (855 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by pboy234(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2010
please my boss's yahoomail account was hacked into my a trusted former staff who had problem with him, he changed the password including the security question answers/ or maybe my boss cannot remember exactly these answers please can any hacker help me to retrieve this password as there are confidential documents that could ruin the company and people have been sending mails to that email. Please contact me if you have useful information.

Prosper Njoku
(08068689393)
My email: prospernjoku@yahoo.com
www.fannixonline.com

Thank You
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by gdcomms: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
Pls contact Yahoo service,they will help you out!A friend had similar prob,thru Yahoo service his account was retrieved.Hope that helps.

gdcomms
Re: My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me by mkwayisi: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2010
If I were you, I'd track the one who hacked and hack him/her back. There are software out there that can do that for you or if you're a designer, develop a site that looks professional and authentic then find a way to let the person enter his/her pass, ta-dah! You've got his/her pass. log into the account, change the current pass so he/she could never log in again unless he pays a ransom. You can make some cool money!

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Web Developers / 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable / .ng Domain Name Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.