Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business - Investment Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business (21997 Views)

Easiest Money Ever 30k Per Day Profit. / Let's Open our own Kernel processing and supplies company / 50k Weekly Profit As Our DISTRIBUTOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Good morning fans
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by youngaliwa(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by engrofodile: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Kung Heng and MBL Expellers 15tonnes and 10tonnes are for sale at a good price in Awka anambra state, both with a sound gearbox and an 75hp and 50hp electric motor. Serious buyers should call on 08069597360. Pictures attached in my profile
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
youngaliwa:
My dad once invested in this business back in 2011 upon his retirement from civil service and invested all his pention and gratuity in it. We have locally fabricated a giant toaster and a giant expeller propeled by a 75hp electric motor and the expellar basket is double of the size of this your green one that u said can handle 10 tone per day. I would have included pictures but i am currently in school while the factory is located in Ogidi in anambra state. May i mention that the factory was built on our own land and its not an inproviced. It was built with the standards of fadama and we even enlarged it because we have plans foe expanding so its bigger than standard and fully plastard and ruffed. As we are about starting work, nepa came with their wahala of very huge bill. We ran to boi and through them we got a lister. Till date, we are still in cold war with the supplies although we are taking legal actions of lately, now my dad is tired and full of regrets and has as a matter of fact tagged the project as failed. Now after reading your post, i am triggered to ask ; who are the ones interested in the pko and where am i going to buy the raw material from. I dont mind relocating to another site that is closer to both the source of raw material and final destination of the finished product(pko).

Hello Youngaliwa,
From your write up, I found out that you people started without an experienced and committed consultant. All these giant toasters, giant expeller baskets and 75 horsepower electric motor are wrong. Even for a start you should not have wasted too much start up funds building giant and expensive factory house. Your consultant should have been in a position to link you up to suppliers of raw materials and buyers of finished products. The suppliers of raw materials and buyers of finished products are very much available. Try get in touch with our consultancy services with whatsapp number 08037788438 or voice calls number 08181926534 so that we discuss your problems further.

Pls padon my ill spellings
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello folks, I wish you all a very good morning
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2019
youngaliwa:
My dad once invested in this business back in 2011 upon his retirement from civil service and invested all his pention and gratuity in it. We have locally fabricated a giant toaster and a giant expeller propeled by a 75hp electric motor and the expellar basket is double of the size of this your green one that u said can handle 10 tone per day. I would have included pictures but i am currently in school while the factory is located in Ogidi in anambra state. May i mention that the factory was built on our own land and its not an inproviced. It was built with the standards of fadama and we even enlarged it because we have plans foe expanding so its bigger than standard and fully plastard and ruffed. As we are about starting work, nepa came with their wahala of very huge bill. We ran to boi and through them we got a lister. Till date, we are still in cold war with the supplies although we are taking legal actions of lately, now my dad is tired and full of regrets and has as a matter of fact tagged the project as failed. Now after reading your post, i am triggered to ask ; who are the ones interested in the pko and where am i going to buy the raw material from. I dont mind relocating to another site that is closer to both the source of raw material and final destination of the finished product(pko).

Pls padon my ill spellings

Hello Youngaliwa,
From your write up, I found out that you people started without an experienced and committed consultant. All these giant toasters, giant expeller baskets and 75 horsepower electric motor are wrong. Even for a start you should not have wasted too much start up funds building giant and expensive factory house. Your consultant should have been in a position to link you up to suppliers of raw materials and buyers of finished products. The suppliers of raw materials and buyers of finished products are very much available. Try get in touch with our consultancy services with whatsapp number 08037788438 or voice calls number 08181926534 so that we discuss your problems further.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello folks, I wish you all a very good morning
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello folks, happy weekend to you all
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello folks, good afternoon.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2019
*Think OutsideTheBox*

Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.

(Did I hear you say 3years?)

Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!

Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

*HARD ANALYSIS:*

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).

For example,
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and were using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.

The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......

Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!

STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age....

I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset...... Think ENTREPRENEUR, THINK PROPERENEUR.
Buss me for more discussion

2 Likes

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
*MY BIGGEST MOTIVATION FOR THIS WEEKEND*�����

*if you don't want to become liability in life, sit down and plan your life*

*Your life is your personal responsibility, give it attention*

*Assuming that things will become better without taking any major steps will lead to chronic frustration*

*Don't live your life to impress people*

*Stop hanging out with those that celebrate your mediocrity*

*Don't be comfortable with poverty*

*Saying e go beta, without making any moves, will make you bitter tomorrow*

*Hope is good but not the right Strategy for Success*

*Wake up from ur slumber*

*This is your life, don't just exist. Live it to the fullest*

*Do more with your life than other*

*Don't be a spectator*

*Stop blaming everyone for your situation*

*Stop suspecting everyone for your situation*

*Do something different today*

*Claiming every prophecy without taking a corresponding action is deceiving yourself*

*Think more than other...*

*Do more than other...*

*Become more than other...*

*Develop New Habits of Success*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by All4real2: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
ozornet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SztBzsMRTPw

A video of our 2in1 (diesel engine and electric motor combined) expellers being constructed at our wotkshop
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
*NEVER KILL A BUSINESS IDEA because it sounds crazy to you. Remember someone taught of metal floating on water (SHIP): sounds crazy but today, it's happening.*

*If you try and succeed, cool �� you will make a great mentor to someone.*

*Never quit without a try, don't be a coward� go get your goal��*

*MTN* came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even *Zenith Bank* refused to loan *MTN* cash to operate, *UBA* rejected *MTN's* offer but today see the difference.

What about *Cowbell?* When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in sachets, *Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor* - but they were right!
3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk.
Do the mathematics - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00 - that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even *PEAK* had to make sachet milk in order to *SURVIVE in the MARKET.*

So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for?

A time is coming when rabbit meat will saturate the whole of Nigeria market. I don't expect it to make sense to you. If it did, it would have been your dream not mine. I am going to champion that course, before every any other sees the profitably in it. I am going to sell it cheaper than every other meat in the Nigerian market.

They told *Cowbell,* they told *MTN,* but today the *STORY has CHANGED.* I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you.

*YES, YOU CAN.*
Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates
out of you.

Keep the spirit alive!
Think success, think business ideas and go after them and over time, you'll be glad you took that step!

*SEE YOU AT THE TOP!*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
ALWAYS BE POSITIVE

Once upon a time there was a bunch of tiny frogs ��� who arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.

The race began…

Honestly, No one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs��� would reach the top of the tower. crowd yelled statements such as:

“Oh, WAY too difficult!!!”

“They will NEVER make it to the top.”

“Not a chance that they will succeed. The tower is too high!”

The tiny frogs��� began collapsing. One by one. Except for those, who in a fresh tempo, were climbing higher and higher.

The crowd continued to yell, “It is too difficult!!! No one will make it!”

More tiny frogs ��� got tired and gave up. But ONE continued higher and higher and higher. This one wouldn’t give up!

At the end everyone else had given up climbing the tower. Except for the one tiny frog who, after a big effort, was the only one who reached the top! THEN all of the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?

A contestant asked the tiny frog� how he had found the strength to succeed and reach the goal? It turned out. That the winner was DEAF!!!

:: Moral of the Story ::
Never listen to negative people because they take your most wonderful dreams and wishes away from you — the ones you have in your heart!

Always think of the power words have. Because everything you hear and read will affect your actions!

Therefore, ALWAYS BE POSITIVE!

Be DEAF when people tell YOU that you cannot fulfill your dreams! Always think: God and I can do this…
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
I wish my esteemed fans a happy independence anniversary
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHICKEN AMONG EAGLES

When in 1990, then All States Trust Bank, advertised for vacancies to employ young graduates, the minimum requirement was a Second class upper (2:1) Degree.

In spite of his third class result, he went ahead and submitted his application. In it, he wrote...

"I know I may not have met the qualifying criteria for the advertised roles, but I am INTELLIGENT, DRIVEN, AMBITIOUS and I will make the bank proud. My third class degree does not demonstrate the full extent of my intelligence and ability, and I know I can do so much more," part of his cover letter read.

These words caught the eye of the Chairman/CEO at the time, who decided to give him a chance despite being "unqualified". The 27-year-old was hired as an entry-level analyst after passing the due process.

In twelve months, he became the youngest bank branch manager at the time.

The young man, is ANTHONY ONYEMAECHI ELUMELU who later became the
MD/CEO of Standard Trust Bank,
MD/CEO of UBA (now Chairman),
Chairman Heirs Holdings
as well as Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation.

He is on Forbes list of the top 50 richest people in Africa worth over $700 Million (as at 2015).

My dear friends, don't be discouraged by the requirements of men, take that chance with courage and give it your best shot.

I hope this story inspires someone today.

1 Like

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Life fascinates me. Most people are like the proverbial hen that slept on a pile of grains with empty stomach. Get started and do something for yourself.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
WISDOM WORD For Today:

NEVER RELY ON SALARY EVEN IF YOU ARE PAID A MILLION!

(#4,268.90)

After giving God my tithe, a portion for the family, percentage for the needy, what usually is left from monthly salary of many people is less than 5thousand naira. I also carefully observed this when I started collecting monthly salary as a public servant.

And this is the dream of most Nigerian graduates and their parents!

To graduate with good result.
Get a good job.
And begin to get a "good" salary!

I disagree!

No salary is ever enough. No office nor boss will pay you like your talents and skills.

Entrepreneurs never rely on salaries but they pay salaries. Why? Because innovation is an attribute of leading entrepreneurs round the world.

Are you a student reading this now? Please read to graduate as an innovator and entrepreneur, not like a salary seeker!

Are you a graduate reading me now? Please reject to depend on salary. Go for innovations. Develop skills. Invest in your talents. Build social capital.

Health Research has proven that people who rely on monthly salaries to solve all their personal and family needs usually suffer HBP. Most times they collect salary just to pay debts.

Think skills. Think entrepreneurship in such a time as this. This economy cannot be favourable to those who depend on a particular amount of money monthly. Build about three sources of income above.

Solve problems for society. Start an NGO. Save every unexpected income. Invest it. Let your saved money be converted into investment. Let it start paying you daily, weekly or monthly.

Give God His own. Let your business or investment be kingdom-minded. Your tithe is 10% of God's favours to you. Please give with joy.

One relevant skill can pay you for life. Public speaking still pays me in a week what salary may never give me in 2months. Join me and promote this radical SKILL CAMPAIGN for young people.

Are you a young man who is desperate to join politics? Let me advise you. Build a career first so you join government as a reward for the lives you have affected or impact you have created through your career or calling. It is better to join political power as a Daniel than as a politician.

We must discourage our professionals from abandoning their areas of training just to become politicians. There is nothing there if your driving force is to make money! It is better to join government as a call to serve humanity. Except you want to steal.

Build your own career and you will be happy. Think streams of income. One of the greatest counsels I got from an elder when I got into political office was never to ever abandon that assignment I was doing that enhanced my appointment as a public servant.

Do not depend on your monthly salary even if you are paid a million naira. Salary is never enough! No matter your job.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
*Prayer of the day...*
*I pray this morning that the supernatural power of God will raise you from glory to glory and grace to grace*.

*You will not be denied of your right or be disgraced. The Lord will order your footsteps aright and He will proof Himself Mightily in your life and everything that concerns you*.

*He will fight for you and you shall hold your peace. You will testify to the goodness of the Lord because prosperity and new songs of praises shall be your portion in Jesus name*.

*Amen*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning, folks
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
WOW!! You won't believe it, but this is Real .
At age 5 his Father died.
At age 16 he quit school.
At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
At age 18 he got married.
Between ages 18 and 22, he was a railroad conductor and failed.
He joined the army and washed out there.
He applied for law school he was rejected.
He became an insurance sales man and failed again.
At age 19 he became a father.
At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby daughter.
He became a cook and dishwasher in a small cafe.
He failed in an attempt to kidnap his own daughter, and eventually he convinced his wife to return home.
At age 65 he retired.
On the 1st day of retirement he received a cheque from the Government for $105.
He felt that the Government was saying that he couldn’t provide for himself.
He decided to commit suicide, it wasn’t worth living anymore; he had failed so much.
He sat under a tree writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life. He realised there was much more that he hadn’t done. There was one thing he could do better than anyone he knew. And that was how to cook.
So he borrowed $87 against his cheque and bought and fried up some chicken using his recipe, and went door to door to sell them to his neighbours in Kentucky.
Remember at age 65 he was ready to commit suicide.
But at age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire.
Moral of the story: Attitude. It's never too late to start all over.
MOST IMPORTANLY, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS.
You have what it takes to be successful. Go for it and make a difference. No guts no glory. It's never too old to dream.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
10 things I wish I knew earlier in my career. 

1. TAKE RISKS: Don't be scared to try something new or explore a "non normal" industry. It's better to take a risk now when you don't have a wife/husband and kids. One day you'll have a mortgage, car payments, & freaking kids to take care of. DO IT NOW. 

2. TAKE AN IDEA JOURNAL WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO: We've all had great ideas pop into our minds, we don't take the time to write them down, & they're gone. Keep a journal with you & write down those $1,000,000 ideas. 

3. NETWORK UP: Go out and meet people who have what you want. Reach out to them via social media & build relationships. Buy their products & attend their seminars. I've spent so much money on my personal growth I can't even give you a ballpark amount. Would you spend $50K if you'd earn $150K? ALL DAY! 

4. GIVE GIVE GIVE with no desire to get anything in return. The law of the universe will always give you back 10X whatever you put out. Don't be a cheap prick, those people never truly make it big. Give.. To simply give. Karma always comes back around. 

5. BE OPEN TO COACHING & CRITICISM: You don't know it all. I don't know it all. & we will never know it all. Drop the ego and listen more often. So what you made $100K last year. There are people making that monthly & even weekly. Cut the crap & humble yourself. 

6. DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN: Take what people say to you with a grain of salt. Don't listen to people unless they have what you want. I nod my head yes 100% of the time & actually listen 30% of the time. Why? Because most people don't know what they're talking about. Lots of people (no disrespect intended) lose & suck. Listen to the winners. Choose wisely. 

7. BRAND YOURSELF: Be your real, true, authentic self. Don't change for anyone. Be YOU. You beat 40,000,000 sperm to be alive, you're a champion, act like it. Your personal brand is really your only true financial security as an entrepreneur. 

8. GROW EVERY SINGLE DAY: Read, listen to audios, watch videos, & submerge yourself regularly with great information that will help you grow. You're either constantly growing or dying. Take your pick. 

9. DON'T EVER GIVE UP: This one sounds corny & cliche, but seriously, don't ever give up. The road to success will be tough, but it will be so worth it. Fail forward, learn from mentors, learn from your mistakes, & never lose your tenacity towards success. 

10. DON'T CARE WHAT "THEY" THINK: Look, people want to see you win, but most don't want to see you win more than them. Choose your inner circle wisely. Don't pay attention to the haters, naysayers, doubters. Stay focused, work hard, & the world can be yours. 

Remember, our THOUGHTS turn into FEELINGS, FEELINGS into ACTIONS, & ACTIONS into RESULTS.

1 Like

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......

*PHCN* - Problem Has Changed Name

*APC* - Association of Past Criminals

*NYSC* - Now Your Struggles Continue

*PDP* - People Deceiving People.

*MTN* - Maintain Total Nonsense

*NEPA* - Never Expect Power Again

*BUHARI* - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

*NAIRA* - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

*ABACHA* - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived

Don't laugh alone.......Let others laugh with you.
NIGERIA IS SECOND TO NONE.

*Na only for Naija e de happen o.....*

*Na only for Naija* you
go see fish inside
"MEAT PIE"..

*Na only for Naija* we
dey count money after
we withdraw am from
ATM because we no
even trust ATM.

*Na only for Naija*
PHCN dey say:-Win a
brand new GENERATOR
if you pay your NEPA
bill...

*Na only for Naija*
people dey horn for
traffic light make e
quick change from Red
to Green...

*Na only for Naija* Pharmacy dey sell Coke, Recharge Card, Chin chin, Puff puff and beer.

Wetin you no see for
Naija, you no fit see am
anywhere in d world...

*Na only for Naija* you go see one person dey use Bold5, X3, Ipad2 and Nokia N8 all at once while his mother dey sell groundnut for Junction.

*Na only for Naija* you go see mad man dey control traffic, people wey get sense dey obey.

*Na only for Naija* you go see native doctor dey use laptop connected with MTN modem. Maybe they are now consulting the spirits online..

*Na only for Naija* u go see a man selling a book from street to street that says HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS. I wonder why him no read d book.

I salute Nigerians......
Just laugh out DAT stress jhor
My Nigeria Your Nigeria our Nigeria My country if you. Agree share it���
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS STORY DEAR SISTERS

APPEARANCES ARE DECEPTIVE. MEETING OLD CLASS MATE.

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!

Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!
#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hey Millionaires in the making

Business Funding Update

Ways you can benefit from the current lending program initiated by the CBN.

As you already know, the CBN has mandated all banks to loan out 60% of their deposits to businesses. To show their seriousness, they warned that banks that fail to meet up with this lending ratio will be fined 50% of their shortfall.

Initially most banks did not take this seriously enough, until the 30th of September, when CBN deducted a total of N499Billion from 12 banks for non-compliance.

The 12 banks are Zenith Bank(135.6B), CitiBank (100B), UBA (99.7B), First Bank (74.7B), Standard Chartered Bank (30B), GTB (25B), FCMB (14.4B), JAIZ Bank (7.5B), Keystone (4B), Rand (2.8B), FBNQuest (2.7B), SunTrust (1.7B)

These banks and the amounts debited are listed so you know which ones are the hardest hit, and thus more desperate to meet the target next time.

To make matters worse for the banks, the CBN immediately increased the lending ratio to 65%, so right now, either the banks loan out the money or they will lose half of it for nothing!

Several things are already happening that will definitely have a huge impact on the economy in the coming months and years.
Banks are forced to actively start looking for good projects and businesses to loan out money to. They are now spending the same energy they use in recruiting new customers in also looking for viable businesses to invest. This is because the more deposit they have, the more money they have to loan out in order to meet up with CBN Loan-to-deposit (LDR) ratio.

Banks are currently restructuring their loans by increasing the loan term and decreasing the interest rate, so as to make their loan packages more attractive and also reduce the number of bad loans. They will rather receive much less than the 23% interest they are used to, instead of losing the money entirely to CBN
This is another wonderful news for entrepreneurs, as they will now have more time to repay their debts and they will spend less money on servicing it.

Sustaining this policy has the potential to change the business landscape in Nigeria and it will have a serious impact on you as a business person.

So what should you do?

First, take a look at the banks mentioned above. If you are already in business and have a business account with any of the most affected banks, then the advise is for you to package your business proposal and meet with your account officer.

Currently, they are extremely motivated right now to listen to you.

However, this does not mean that they are going to give out loans recklessly, because this can equally lead to their downfall. So it is important that you prepare yourself very well.

It is advised you to do the following before approaching your bank:

Make a good business plan, showing clearly your financial plan, break-even etc.. These are the major indices they will be looking for.
You can approach a professional to prepare a bankable Business Plan for you.. Make sure you present a cost that will be favorable to your business, you don’t have to accept whatever cost the bank gives you anymore. You now have room to prepare a better financial cost for your business, so make sure you understand every hidden cost of finance.
Don’t limit yourself to one bank only. Start with the banks listed above, that are already in default, but do not ignore other great banks that are meeting up with their quota like Sterling Bank and WEMA bank. These banks although smaller, are more SME focused and thus were able to meet up with the CBN directive. So pay some attention to them as well.

Banks are also designing more favorable programs for business start ups, and we shall be looking at some of these programs.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
*WHY SOME PEOPLE STAY BROKE!*

1. Full of Doubt

2. Fear of other failed businesses

3. Comfortable with being broke

4. Keep looking for proof / results

5. Always scared to take risk and always thinking negatively

6. Always waiting for someone else to succeed first before joining... *when they can be the successful themselves*

Be positive dear!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a Step.

*TAKE THAT BOLD STEP TODAY!*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
*10 things I wish I knew earlier in my career.* 

1. TAKE RISKS: Don't be scared to try something new or explore a "non normal" industry. It's better to take a risk now when you don't have a wife/husband and kids. One day you'll have a mortgage, car payments, & freaking kids to take care of. DO IT NOW. 

2. TAKE AN IDEA JOURNAL WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO: We've all had great ideas pop into our minds, we don't take the time to write them down, & they're gone. Keep a journal with you & write down those $1,000,000 ideas. 

3. NETWORK UP: Go out and meet people who have what you want. Reach out to them via social media & build relationships. Buy their products & attend their seminars. I've spent so much money on my personal growth I can't even give you a ballpark amount. Would you spend $50K if you'd earn $150K? ALL DAY! 

4. GIVE GIVE GIVE with no desire to get anything in return. The law of the universe will always give you back 10X whatever you put out. Don't be a cheap prick, those people never truly make it big. Give.. To simply give. Karma always comes back around. 

5. BE OPEN TO COACHING & CRITICISM: You don't know it all. I don't know it all. & we will never know it all. Drop the ego and listen more often. So what you made $100K last year. There are people making that monthly & even weekly. Cut the crap & humble yourself. 

6. DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN: Take what people say to you with a grain of salt. Don't listen to people unless they have what you want. I nod my head yes 100% of the time & actually listen 30% of the time. Why? Because most people don't know what they're talking about. Lots of people (no disrespect intended) lose & suck. Listen to the winners. Choose wisely. 

7. BRAND YOURSELF: Be your real, true, authentic self. Don't change for anyone. Be YOU. You beat 40,000,000 sperm to be alive, you're a champion, act like it. Your personal brand is really your only true financial security as an entrepreneur. 

8. GROW EVERY SINGLE DAY: Read, listen to audios, watch videos, & submerge yourself regularly with great information that will help you grow. You're either constantly growing or dying. Take your pick. 

9. DON'T EVER GIVE UP: This one sounds corny & cliche, but seriously, don't ever give up. The road to success will be tough, but it will be so worth it. Fail forward, learn from mentors, learn from your mistakes, & never lose your tenacity towards success. 

10. DON'T CARE WHAT "THEY" THINK: Look, people want to see you win, but most don't want to see you win more than them. Choose your inner circle wisely. Don't pay attention to the haters, naysayers, doubters. Stay focused, work hard, & the world can be yours. 

Remember, our THOUGHTS turn into FEELINGS, FEELINGS into ACTIONS, & ACTIONS into RESULTS.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
*�THINK OUTSIDE YOUR JOB*

*The richest people in the world are not salary earners.*

*The richest people in the world are not with one source of income, but multiple sources of income.*

*It is not a crime to be a salary earner, but it is a crime if you can not take from your salary to create a plan B that will be another source of income for you. THINK and make the choice to be WISE.*

*Make your plan B source of income today.*

*Sow when others are sowing!!*
*Reap when others are reaping!!*

*#BEWISE.*

*Are you aware that some of the opportunities you overlooked made so many people millionaires?*

*Are you aware that only you have the key to the door of your financial prosperity?*

*Are you aware , you don't need to be a degree holder to become a millionaire?*

�����
*Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out.! The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.*

*THINK ABOUT IT*.
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning folks...procrastination is d enemy of progress... D secret of getting ahead is GETTING STARTED*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
The Richest
Man in China said:
_If you put Bananas and
Money in front of
Monkeys, Monkeys will
choose Bananas
because monkeys do
not know that *Money
can buy a lot of
Bananas*._
IN REALITY,
if you offer JOB and
BUSINESS to people,
they would choose JOB
because most people
do not know that
BUSINESS can bring
more MONEY than
Wages.
Similarly,
Robert Kiyosaki,
author of the best
selling book "RICH DAD,
POOR DAD" and also a
business partner of
Donald Trump said:
_"One of the reasons
poor are poor, is
because they are NOT
TRAINED TO RECOGNIZE
ENTREPRENEURSHIP
OPPORTUNITIES._
They spend too much
time in school and what
they have learnt in
school, is to WORK FOR
WAGES instead of
MONEY WORKING FOR
THEM.
*"Profit is better than
Wages, for Wages can
make you a living but
Profits can bring you a
Fortune."*
THINK INVESTMENT
and stop fighting over
increments of salaries,
it still won't be enough
*Hear this from a
Professor to freshmen
and women during their
orientation:* (Actually
he is an Acting DVC
Academic at a small/
new university in
Kenya)
"Academic excellence is
overrated!
Being top of your class
does not necessarily
guarantee that you will
be at the top of life.
You could graduate as
the best student in
Finance but it doesn't
mean you will make
more money than
everybody else.
The best graduating
Law student does not
necessarily become the
best lawyer.
The fact is, life requires
more than the ability to
understand a concept,
memorise it and
reproduce it in an exam.
School rewards people
for their memory.
Life rewards people for
their imagination.
School rewards caution,
life rewards daring.
School hails those who
live by the rules. Life
exalts those who break
the rules and set new
ones.
So do I mean people
shouldn't study hard in
school? Oh, no, you
should. But don't
sacrifice every other
thing on the altar of
First Class.
Don't limit yourself to
the classroom. Do
something practical.
Take a leadership
position.
Start a business and
fail. That's a better
Entrepreneurship 101.
Join or start a good club.
Contest an election and
lose. It will teach you
something Political
Science 101 will not
teach you.
Attend seminars.
Read books outside the
scope of your course.
Go on missions and win
a soul for eternal
rewards...
Do something you
believe in!
Think less of becoming
an excellent student
but think more of
becoming an excellent
person.
Don't make the
classroom to be your
world but Make the
world your classroom.
Step forward, try farming, try
businesses, try an
extra thing .
."Entrepreneurship is d
salt of life"diversify ur
income.
*Don’t feel shy to
share with others
including your children.

1 Like

Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by ozornet(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2019
*I WILL START NEXT WEEK�‍♀ NEXT MONTH �‍♀ NEXT YEAR�*

*WHEN WILL YOU STOP SAYING l WILL START NEXT WEEK... NEXT MONTH... OR NEXT YEAR?*

*I WILL START AFTER MY EDUCATION OR WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT...*

*TIME CAN NEVER BE RIGHT!*

*START NOW! DO NOT ALLOW ANALYSIS + PARALYSIS = PROCRASTINATION TO DESTROY YOU OR MAKE YOU MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY*

*MANY HAVE GREAT IDEAS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES INTO MULTI MILLIONAIRES BUT THEY KEEP PROCRASTINATING AND KEEP SAYING I WILL START NEXT TIME*

*START COUNTING HOW MANY WEEKS HAVE PASSED NOW SINCE YOU SAID I WILL START NEXT WEEK... HOW MANY MONTHS... HOW MANY YEARS... ITS HIGH TIME YOU SEE PROCRASTINATION AS A KILLER OF YOUR FORTUNE*

*THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE NORMALLY COMES OR LIES IN RISKS. IN TODAY'S WORLD WHICH IS CHANGING EVERYDAY IT IS RISKY NOT TO TAKE RISK*

*YOU JUST NEED TO START NOW*

*THE MOMENT YOU START... NEVER GIVE UP*

*FALL DOWN 10 TIMES... GET UP AND MOVE ON... MOVE FORWARD AND A TIME IS COMING WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE EASY AND YOU START FEELING AMAZING ABOUT THE PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME*

*STOP WISHING*
*START DOING*

*DON'T BE P.O.O.R*
*PASSING*
*OVER*
*OPPORTUNITIES*
*RAPIDLY*
Re: Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business by KasnolChemical: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Thanks Ozornet for your thread on Palm Kernel Oil production and investments opportunities. May I know the current price of palm kernel Nuts(PKN). I understand productions are often high when rain subsides. What is the price of PKN? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How! / How To Make 80k-140k From Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.