Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla (6320 Views)

These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by KratosCorp: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
God can do anything he chooses to do, and that simply means HE CANNOT STOP WHAT HE CHOOSES TO DO.

For example:

1. God could not stop the crusification and death of the lamb, Jesus - even though Jesus as a lamb, cried and begged for his death to be stopped - but God could not stoo it, because God willed it.

2. God could not stop the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah - even though Abraham pleaded for it - but God could not stop it because it was HIS WILL.

3. God could not take away the infirmity off Paul's body - even though Paul pleaded severally for it to be taking away - but God could not, because it was God's that Paul should rely on God's grace in the face of infirnity rather than waiting for and relying on personal perfection.

4. Biafra may be the perfect will of God - that may be why it remains alive despite the past 50 years of fatal repression - and God is not in the business of stoping His perfect will. Only the sturbbon satan tries to do that often, but satan always fails because GOD CANNOT STOP GOD'S WILL.

Got it now?

Okanokan:
Am very surprise here and dont believe that the highly revered Brother Iginla would make a statement "that God cannot reverse Kanus revolution" if at all it will see the light of day, by this statement Iginla has made Kanu god and God kanu. From scriptures ther is nothing difficult to do, so how come God has no power to stop Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by Grundig: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
I believe the prophet should have Osinbajo's ears as he is one of the senior Men of God in Nigeria.

Osinbajo himself is no slouch when it comes to the things of the spirit.

Nontheless, This will be dealt with in the spirit realm in the wee hours of the night/morning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by Michael004: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
Yes, Biafra restoration is the handwork and promise of Chukwu Okike Abiama himself. Is like God stopping the Israelitees from getting to the Promise land after he has promised that to their father Abraham.
So can you show us here where God promised biafra? And do Israelites insults other people and call for them to be killed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by toolovely(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
Yea dialogue is good but Nnamdi Kanu should also stop insulting other tribes and people. His followers should stop behaving like miscreants. Its not every Igbo that wants biafra.

when last did he insult you or your tribe?
He was only doing that to get the attention he's getting now and unfortunately, your government fell for it.
you're still in the past...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by unite4real: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
paBuhari:
Don't confuse yourself, the paster didn't say God is incapable of stoping revolution in Nigeria. All he said was that govt should dialoque with Kanu now while the sun shines for before its too late.
Unfortunately for the zoo, its too late for dialoque. All we want now is Referedum!

This is what he said

“Please, there comes a time when there is revolution and even the power of God cannot stop it. Please dialogue now.

I dont know what you think about God. As far as i know, nothing is too late for God. God shows up and does His work at anytime, even the slightest of time in seconds is enough for the work of God. The power of God is beyond understanding Hello?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by ShootToKill: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Why always blaming people for your failure,am an akwa ibomite

You are an ewedu muslimumudeen who wants AK people to hate Ibos and embrace your towel-headed muslim skull.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by hmbassey1960(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
ShootToKill:

You are an ewedu muslimumudeen who wants AK people to hate Ibos and embrace your towel-headed muslim skull.
we already hate igbos for bring that biafra stuff after how we suffer from their first mistake and now you are trying to smart. Fvck you all Biafra go to Itu udo and ask for who is ekamba bassey eyen esuk itu and you will hear my scores
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by greenmonk: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guestlander:
So there are some things the power of God cannot stop? The same God who created the universe and everything in it?
Did power of God stop the french revolution, arab spring or what is happening in Syria and Libya as we speak.
Prophets and seers see beyond the present but the foolish will scoof at their warnings only to regret when it is too late.
As it was with Gaddafi and Sadam so it shall be with most of our leaders and regretably the whole nation as we play the ostrich with glaring problems in the polity because of selfish reasons.
Time to restructure is now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by ShootToKill: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
we already hate igbos for bring that biafra stuff after how we suffer from their first mistake and now you are trying to smart. Fvck you all Biafra go to Itu udo and ask for who is ekamba bassey eyen esuk itu and you will hear my scores

I agree with you that you are muslimumudeen 'akwa ibomite' who hates biafra and wants to live with the ibos under one naijeriya piloted by Fulanis who behead akwa ibomites and christians. You are a good muslimumudeen zoogerian. One love!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by paBuhari(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
unite4real:

This is what he said

“Please, there comes a time when there is revolution and even the power of God cannot stop it. Please dialogue now.

I dont know what you think about God. As far as i know, nothing is too late for God. God shows up and does His work at anytime, even the slightest of time in seconds is enough for the work of God. The power of God is beyond understanding Hello?
God cannot go against his words. If its God's will for Nigeria to divide, he will not do any thing against it. Same way he didn't do any thing when Jesus was crucified.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by hmbassey1960(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
ShootToKill:

I agree with you that you are muslimumudeen 'akwa ibomite' who hates biafra and wants to live with the ibos under one naijeriya piloted by Fulanis who behead akwa ibomites and christians. You are a good muslimumudeen zoogerian. One love!
best answer for fool like you is to keep quite

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by hamilton62(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guestlander:
So there are some things the power of God cannot stop? The same God who created the universe and everything in it?
Yes, not because he is incapacitated to but because he has destined it to after giving us to choice to avert it earlier... Remember, life and death he has given unto us but he admonished us to choose life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
God can do anything he chooses to do, and that simply means HE CANNOT STOP WHAT HE CHOOSES TO DO.

For example:

1. God could not stop the crusification and death of the lamb, Jesus - even though Jesus as a lamb, cried and begged for his death to be stopped - but God could not stoo it, because God willed it.

2. God could not stop the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah - even though Abraham pleaded for it - but God could not stop it because it was HIS WILL.

3. God could not take away the infirmity off Paul's body - even though Paul pleaded severally for it to be taking away - but God could not, because it was God's that Paul should rely on God's grace in the face of infirnity rather than waiting for and relying on personal perfection.

4. Biafra may be the perfect will of God - that may be why it remains alive despite the past 50 years of fatal repression - and God is not in the business of stoping His perfect will. Only the sturbbon satan tries to do that often, but satan always fails because GOD CANNOT STOP GOD'S WILL.

Got it now?

you forgot to add
God allowed Satan to torment. Job because he wanted to show Satan how faithful Job was. God never never answer your prayers when he's trying to teach you spmething by keeping silent. GOD CANNOT STOP WHAT HE HAS WILLED.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by uniquerotex: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is pure crap.....if he is not careful i myself will teach him a lesson. Nigeria aint dividing, simple anyone that wants it divided should go to the grave and take a long chill pill...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by Agumbankembu: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
uniquerotex:
This is pure crap.....if he is not careful i myself will teach him a lesson. Nigeria aint dividing, simple anyone that wants it divided should go to the grave and take a long chill pill...

Nye m olu, onye isi ndi agha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by urchhhhh: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2017
No power is granted than Almighty God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by urchhhhh: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2017
No power is granter than power of Almighty God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by uniquerotex: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Nye m olu, onye isi ndi agha.
Interpretation? abi o gbo oyinbo ni..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by myright: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
This guy is right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by OnyeOlokoro(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Youngadvocate:
The senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla, notable for his prophecies and proclamations, has warned the Federal Government to either immediately dialogue with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or face revolution that may tear apart the country which he said, he saw in the spirit of the IPOB.

The prophet made the revelation while addressing his members, where he stated he could see Nnamdi Kanu greater than what anyone could imagine.

Iginla said Nnamdi Kanu might be a “small boy,” but bigger than what one sees physically.

His words, “What I saw last month, is different from what I am seeing now. A puppy is now developing the features of wild animals. This prophetic word is going to be negative but it is very important that I say it.

“Take the Biafra agitation serious. Dialogue now. I am not an Igbo man, but I am telling you what I was shown in the spirit.

“I am seeing great people, important people of this nation, coming together, saying its time for dialogue, but its too late.

“This is not a cry of a baby, it is a cry of an adult. Dialogue now. The bible said, blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

“There is a spirit in this young man it is bigger than what the physical eyes can see. You see him as a small boy but the spirit inside him is very huge.

“Everyone in authority should take the Biafra agitation serious. This is not the time to arrest anybody, listen to your children.”

Credit: Dailypost

http://igbobia.com/?q=nnamdi-kanu-will-cause-a-revolution-that-even-god-may-not-stop-prophet-iginala-makes-shocking.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
God can stop any and everything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla by myright: 12:44am On May 30, 2021
it's happening already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / Reps Demand Rescue Of 200 Abducted Borno Women / Pics Of The Burnt Onitsha Mosques........nothing Was Left Out Even Blocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.