Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria (1532 Views)

June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by fastjett: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Watch the full word, of the man of God here.
Guns and Bullets can not stop the agitation dialogue now Nigeria Government. Pastor Iginla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SF0q_C4DOY
Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by myright: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
I guess the time for dialogue is over.... Remember, MNK promised to come back with HELL. If you listened to his recent broadcasts, he said the hell is here.

1 Like

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by myright: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Too late.

Not when buhari have killed more than two hundred Eastern youths.

3 Likes

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by myright: 12:43am On May 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Too late.

Not when buhari have killed more than two hundred Eastern youths.
There is panic buying here
Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by bcomputer101: 3:04am On May 30, 2021
Dear prophet, stop advising a mannique
that has ear but cannot hear.

2 Likes

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by ScamHunter: 3:16am On May 30, 2021
The first time I heard about Nnamdi Kanu was in 2016. I was watching a Nigerian Christian channel when the preacher said that government should dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu. The man who is a prophet said that what he was seeing is a time when the government would call for dialogue but by then, it would be too late. I see it has almost come to that time because I do not see IPOB agreeing to anything but a referendum. Many of their members have died and I don't see them backing down for anything less. Considering this was an unarmed group when that preacher made that declaration, if the government was smart, they would have done that, but in this country, governance is all about self aggrandizement. No plans for the people. No plans to see the country make progress. Now we have war in the North and war in the South.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by orikoku: 4:05am On May 30, 2021
They won't listen. This will soon consume the FG

2 Likes

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by AMINDA: 6:26am On May 30, 2021
orikoku:
They won't listen. This will soon consume the FG

Has the 13 years of insurgency in 6 states of the Northeast consumed the FG? Sambisa forest alone is bigger than the entire Southeast, so do the maths. It consumed the people of the Northeast though and turned affluent people to refugees. So expect the same. Even Biafran war was fought in the East, the rest of Nigeria was largely fine. As a matter of fact, Gowon built the Kainji Dam and other monumental projects during the war. It didn't consume the government.

Re: Dialogue Now With Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu: Prophet Iginla Warn Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2021
AMINDA:

Has the 13 years of insurgency in 6 states of the Northeast consumed the FG? Sambisa forest alone is bigger than the entire Southeast, so do the maths. It consumed the people of the Northeast though and turned affluent people to refugees. So expect the same. Even Biafran war was fought in the East, the rest of Nigeria was largely fine. As a matter of fact, Gowon built the Kainji Dam and other monumental projects during the war. It didn't consume the government.
you don't even know what's coming keep living in the 60s

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think We Can Solve This Problem Brewing In Nigeria?? / The UN Will Give Nnamdi Kanu Protection / See This Hilarious Sule Lamido's presidency Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.