Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration (1947 Views)

Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap / Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration by Sagamaje(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Plz everyone I want you all to help me out on this . My wife went for her bio metrics at TLS Abuja on 5th of June and UKVI sent her an email that application received on the 6th. She applied for a visiting visa which takes 15days for approval. Sheffield sent us an email on 16th of June confirming her application. The 15days completed on 26th of June. Today 27th , we got an email from Sheffield again that her application Is still under consideration that they are sorry that it would be ready within some days. Plz everyone I hope this is normal because my wife is already panicking
Re: My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration by Built2last: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
No need to panic. Visa is not passport to heaven.

Their response time is minimum of two weeks. Meaning it could be more. I renewed my visa in February and it took 21 days. No need to panic.

Again brace up for anything especially if it's a Virgin passport. UK has been bouncing people in the last 2 months. UK immigration took a different turn after the Manchester Bombing.

They are conservatives not like U.S that will make noise about immigration policies.

Whatever it is take it in good faith.

All the best

1 Like

Re: My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration by Sagamaje(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Built2last:
No need to panic. Visa is not passport to heaven.

Their response time is minimum of two weeks. Meaning it could be more. I renewed my visa in February and it took 21 days. No need to panic.

Again brace up for anything especially if it's a Virgin passport. UK has been bouncing people in the last 2 months. UK immigration took a different turn after the Manchester Bombing.

They are conservatives not like U.S that will make noise about immigration policies.

Whatever it is take it in good faith.

All the best

Thanks man . Her passport is virgin
Re: My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration by Built2last: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sagamaje:

Thanks man . Her passport is virgin

They will run a background check on her since its a first time traveller to UK. This will take up to a month.

Social media gives them a hint these days to making decisions. They must see her to be sane and organised and have a good decent life. Nothing promoting religious extremities on all her time lines. If she is clean, no lies in the application and you have a substantial reason supporting your application that she will return to Nigeria. She will be given.

All the best.
Re: My Wife UK Visit Application Under Consideration by Sagamaje(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Built2last:

They will run a background check on her since its a first time traveller to UK. This will take up to a month.

Social media gives them a hint these days to making decisions. They must see her to be sane and organised and have a good decent life. Nothing promoting religious extremities on all her time lines. If she is clean, no lies in the application and you have a substantial reason supporting your application that she will return to Nigeria. She will be given.

Thanks man. Me am in Nigeria and thats her tie to Nigeria. She is going to spend 16days holiday with her mums sister who is a British citizen.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Information For Applicants Intending To Visit Nigeria / French Visa / Danfo Driver Without Legs With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.