Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) (31028 Views)

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / Bodies Of 6 Siblings To Be Exhumed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by ifyain: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
The wages of sin is death, so the dead man have paid his debt.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Kingluqman89(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
If Nigerian catch daht head ehn... Na money.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
I bet no one can open it
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's the idiots that still bury their dead in soil instead of cremating the body to ashes and pouring over a cliff or in a big River
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by dessz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajalawole:
Now will the corpse do the community service. sadThis one weak me. Nobody should faint beside me
bro, see the real pic for "shift let me faint" use meme generator to caption it, thank me l8r

1 Like

Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by VeniJu: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Even Haiti will deport nigerians..
Wetin concern Haiti & Deportation of Nigerians concern this thread?
Ur brain might have been mixed with dust.

1 Like

Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Africans and stupidity. God help us
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by ivolt: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rick9:
I no know why Africa just backward like this
Look inwards, you will find your answer.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
To rest in peace in Ghana is now a problem
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lool @ yall who actually believed his beef was about communal Labour... I'm sure behind this villainy there's an ukwu.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Izecson3D:
who get #200 mk he give the chief to goan buy sense.. ��
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Izecson3D:
who get #200 mk he give the chief to goan buy sense.. ��

give d man

1 Like

Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na double wahalah for deadi body and the owner of dead I bodies.
So a chief has that kind of power to exhume a corpse, definitely not here in nigeria . You need to get documented clearance from government or court
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
they should open it na... I want to see inside
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by olandoboy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Double Wahala 4 dead body
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
.No wonder the saying " IF MEN WERE GOD........"
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by franxalive(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
pythonkid:
ok , let me try my best to give 0.5 Bleep , you'll see the result below

Why were you not able to give a bleep wink cheesy
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by kazzygodwin59(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
double wahala for dead body
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I won't blamed the chief but the people that carried out the order ..He supposed to do it alone,take the corpse to wherever he deem it fit.. Stewwpid!!!
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Foolish man, he has forgotten that the dead do not feel shame or pain and are not concious of the living. And so he is only disturbing the living
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Vindyk(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ghana and horror stories dis days ehhh i tire oh
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by oluwamaich(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
is brain paining that chief or he has tetanus in his brain ni.
this is bullshit of the highest order. please give him foolish d'or
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrtegation99:
That is a way to do rituals. grin. Only the chief and the native doctor understands. Come to Nigeria, you'll know what we are talking about. Even smoke of Iced fish is used as Ritual. grin
Even its BONES. grin
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where are the deceased family? This is disrespectful.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by squash47(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Hahahaha..... make sure descendants of odudua don't locate this corpse o!.
Team Body part distributors...AFONJAS!
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by nelsonddon: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where was this Chief before and during the burial. Exhuming the body is senseless...
Even our chief r competing with politicians, show of power
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na money and schnapps them go only request
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Otokoto people should not see this corpse o. Otherwise dem go take 'parts' to make money.
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by 2shure: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Can ghana eva be wise.
Abegi
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Oh no!...the dead has been disgraced...choi!

Ah kant take it

I can't do this alone

can someone pls

faint with me

Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Even Haiti will deport nigerians..

Did you read this at all?? Where did you see "Nigeria" there
Disgusting display of stupidity angry
Re: Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) by duke24: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2017
the chief just wants to punish the community and not the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Pius Ezekwem: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa By Police Officers (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Kind Thankgod, One Other For Romance Scam In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.