Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria (7634 Views)

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I've noticed that lots of Nigerians have been openingPaypal accounts of supported countries even before they officially accepted us in 2016 though only the send button was released to us i.e we can only send fund but cannot receive fund.

One general mistake is most people are opening the foreign accounts with foreign names instead of using their real names. I personally opened my own UAE(Dubai) in 2009 with my real names that even when it was limited in 2011, I gave them my Nigeria drivers licence and they restored my account. I later opened another Personal USA PayPal in 2011 with my real names which transacted alot before it got limited in 2013 after which I gavethem my International passport when it got limited and it was restored.

As a matter of fact, PayPal ended up awarding my UAE and USA Paypal accounts a VIP status each which made me beat their record as a Nigerian. Another mistake which is a major one is that most Nigerians open Paypal account in such a way that they don't think of how they will be able to move their funds out if their account eventually gets banned as a result of you going against any of their policies, terms and conditions and PayPal releases their money for withdrawal after 180 days.

As you open a foreign Paypal account that can receive fund in your real names, make sure that guaranteed exit route for your Paypal fund is set up from scratch in case of limitation or ban which they as well normally award to those operating PayPal account that can receive in officially supported countries.

That is the secret and do enjoy your week to the fullest.

I remain Presegs Adesida,
An Internet Markerter and Consultant at IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi,hope you don't mind expantiating the exit plan when Funds have issues?
legalwealth:
I've noticed that lots of Nigerians have been opening

Paypal accounts of supported countries even before

they officially accepted us in 2014 though only the

send button was released to us i.e we can only send

fund out but cannot receive.

One general mistake is most people are opening the foreign accounts

with foreign names instead of using their real names. I

personally opened my own UAE(Dubai) in 2009 with my

real names that even when it was limited in 2011, I gave

them my Nigeria drivers licence and they restored my account. I

later opened another Personal USA PayPal in 2011 with my real names

which transacted alot before it got limited in 2013 after which I gave

them my International passport when it got limited and it was restored.

As a matter of fact, PayPal ended up awarding my UAE and USA Paypal

accounts a VIP status each which made me beat their record as a Nigerian.

Another mistake which is a major one is that most Nigerians open Paypal

account in such a way that they don't think of how they will be able to

move their funds out if their account eventually gets banned as a result

of you going against any of their policies, terms and conditions and PayPal

releases their money for withdrawal after 180 days.

As you open a foreign Paypal account that can receive fund in your real names,

make sure that guaranteed exit route for your Paypal fund is set up from scratch

in case of limitation or ban which they as well normally award to those operating

PayPal account that can receive in officially supported countries.

That is the secret and do enjoy your week to the fullest.

I remain Presegs Adesida,
An Internet Markerter and Consultant at IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by eliteweb(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice one. My US PayPal (with my Real name) got limited in January because I logged in with a Nigeria IP. I called and explained to them that am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria but run a US PayPal account because my Nigeria PayPal can't receive fund.

Was ask to bring ID for verification (voters card) which I did and my account was restored.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
eliteweb:
Nice one. My US PayPal (with my Real name) got limited in January because I logged in with a Nigeria IP. I called and explained to them that am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria but run a US PayPal account because my Nigeria PayPal can't receive fund.

Was ask to bring ID for verification (voters card) which I did and my account was restored.

Great testimony! But to be sincere with you, you were just lucky to must have been attended to by a passionate customer care staff which got your account restored. Most will insist on you provide International passport.

Let me now ask you these 3 questions:

1. Do you now have your valid International Passport?
2. Do you now have a USA phone number that can receive text/call or
that can be used to call them linked to your USA PayPal account?
3. Do you now make it a point of duty to be accessing your USA PayPal account
with a strong/reliable USA VPN IP that is STATIC and probably DEDICATED?
4. Have you made provision or learnt how to withdraw your money in case your
account ends up banned with money in it?

I asked you all those because you might not be lucky next time your account is
limited if you are yet to set things right now?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Hi,hope you don't mind expantiating the exit plan when Funds have issues?

What I actually mean by exit plan is you been able to withdraw your fund to your bank account or card.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by eliteweb(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
legalwealth:

Great testimony! But to be sincere with you, you were just lucky to must have been attended to

by a passionate customer care staff which got your account restored. Most will insist on you provide

International passport.

Let me now ask you these 3 questions:

1. Do you now have your valid International Passport?
2. Do you now have a USA phone number that receive text/call or
that can be used to call them linked to your USA PayPal account?
3. Do you now make it a point of duty to be accessing your USA PayPal account
with a strong/reliable USA VPN IP that is STATIC and probably DEDICATED?
4. Have you made provision or learnt how to withdraw your money in case your
account ends up banned with money in it?

I asked you all those because you might not be lucky next time your account is
limited if you are yet to set things right now?

I actually called them with the US number attached to my PayPal account.

Also I could only use d fund to pay for any subscription that is renewable monthly or yearly. I couldn't send fund out or use it on EBay.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
eliteweb:

I actually called them with the US number attached to my PayPal account.

Also I could only use d fund to pay for any subscription that is renewable monthly or yearly. I couldn't send fund out or use it on EBay.

Ok but did you call them to ask them the reason you couldn't send fund or use it on ebay with the error message

you've been getting? I sense your IP issue sensed their security system to put hold on those features but it should

be relieved of the issue voluntarily at the right time; no need of calling them.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by eliteweb(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes I did call them and they told me I can only withdraw my fund to US bank account which I don't have.

That period, one of my domain got expired and I decided to try to renew it with the fund in the PayPal account and Bingo! It went successfully. that was when I saw a way to use my fund and that is how I have been using the account.

I must confess, your tip which I read on one of your ebook on opening a PayPal account with your real name really helped me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
eliteweb:
Yes I did call them and they told me I can only withdraw my fund to US bank account which I don't have.

That period, one of my domain got expired and I decided to try to renew it with the fund in the PayPal account and Bingo! It went successfully. that was when I saw a way to use my fund and that is how I have been using the account.

I must confess, your tip which I read on one of your ebook on opening a PayPal account with your real name really helped me a lot.

Alright! But your account was not limited but only had limitations placed on it which are temporary.

With secured USA VPN IP, you should still be able to send money out the normal way and make payment on any website without restriction.

You are very right as the guide is really an eye opener and I will still update it and write another comprehensive ones on USA and UK Paypal.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by mukhcech(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
legalwealth:

A very important question. Talking bout using Real names. Did you use the same name for both the USA paypal account and the Dubai paypal account? I mean does it work like that. And also did you access bith account from the same laptop. Thanks.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
mukhcech:

A very important question. Talking bout using Real names. Did you use the same name for both the USA paypal account and the Dubai paypal account? I mean does it work like that. And also did you access bith account from the same laptop. Thanks.

Definitely yes! I used the same name on both Paypal and as a matter of fact, one phone number of mine is linked to the two PayPal accounts
such that whenever I call in, they usually ask me of which of the accounts that I'm calling about.
PayPal allows two accounts per individual but one should be PERSONAL while the second one should be PREMIER or BUSINESS. In my case, the UAE(Dubai) PayPal is PREMIER while that of USA is Personal which means I didn't go against their policy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by mukhcech(m): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
legalwealth:

Definitely yes! I used the same name on both Paypal and as a matter of fact, one phone number of mine is linked to the two PayPal accounts
such that whenever I call in, they usually ask me of which of the accounts that I'm calling about.
PayPal allows two accounts per individual but one should be PERSONAL while the second one should be PREMIER or BUSINESS. In my case, the UAE(Dubai) PayPal is PREMIER while that of USA is Personal which means I didn't go against their policy.

Oh, thanks for the enlightenment. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
mukhcech:

Yes! I initially started with accessing both accounts on the same secured Ip which I used my IT knowledge
to bring up and on the same Mozilla firefox browser on the same laptop. I only had to master clearing all my entire browsing histories
to clean my cookies each time I want to login to each PayPal account.

Please note that not all IPs are secured and compactible with using them to access two PayPal accounts.

But I now use USA IP to access USA PayPal account while I use UAE(Dubai) IP to access UAE(Dubai) PayPal account.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
mukhcech:

Oh, thanks for the enlightenment. I am grateful.

You are welcome! It is always my pleasure.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Okay.Hope you don't mind telling a safe strategy/way one can achieve that?
legalwealth:

What I actually mean by exit plan is you been able to withdraw your fund to your bank account or card.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2017
How can one get the guide?
legalwealth:

Alright! But your account was not limited but only had limitations placed on it which are temporary.

With secured USA VPN IP, you should still be able to send money out the normal way and make payment on any website without restriction.

You are very right as the guide is really an eye opener and I will still update it and write another comprehensive ones on USA and UK Paypal.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Intelligentdude:
How can one get the guide?

The guide for USA and UK PayPal accounts is not yet out in written form but it will soon be out but that of UAE (Dubai) PayPal has been available for free download at http://presegsunderstanding.com
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Okay.Hope you don't mind telling a safe strategy/way one can achieve that?

Yes I do but I don't reveal such publicly and easily as you might think to prevent it from public abuse.

You should understand better as this update is not meant for that but to create awareness for such! !!
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Can I buzzed you on whatsap? I understand how such info is sensitive and how some peeps will abuse it,but I just want to be informed considering the fact that some clients who are dubious will always do a charge back even when you have delivered the service requested for.
legalwealth:

Yes I do but I don't reveal such publicly and easily as you might think to prevent it from public abuse.

You should understand better as this update is not meant for that but to create awareness for such! !!
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks much for the link.
legalwealth:

The guide for USA and UK PayPal accounts is not yet out in written form but it will soon be out but that of UAE (Dubai) PayPal has been available for free download at http://presegsunderstanding.com
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Couldn't find it here,I have subscribed though.
legalwealth:

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Couldn't find it here,I have subscribed though.

What couldn't you find?

Are you referring to the E-book?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Thanks much for the link.

You are welcome!
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2017
legalwealth:

boss i hail. i opened a paypal account and i wish to fund it or at least get my debit card linked.... but it is not accepting any of my cards,both zenith and access. any help? i just need it to start a mini importation business.
any HELP?
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Mensma: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hey legalwealth, good work... A quick one; Did you use you Nigeria phone number to sign up? Also did you have a real bank account in your chosen countries. Cheers
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drabeey:

boss i hail. i opened a paypal account and i wish to fund it or at least get my debit card linked.... but it is not accepting any of my cards,both zenith and access. any help? i just need it to start a mini importation business.
any HELP?
Thanks bro

Let's start with this; what is the country of this Paypal account?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
legalwealth:

Let's start with this; what is the country of this Paypal account?

nigeria boss. maybe we can discuss on phone?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drabeey:

nigeria boss. maybe we can discuss on phone?

Alright! You can reach me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 instead.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mensma:
Hey legalwealth, good work... A quick one; Did you use you Nigeria phone number to sign up? Also did you have a real bank account in your chosen countries. Cheers

I actually used a random UAE (Dubai) to open my Dubai PayPal account and I used an accessible USA phone number that can receive and send text, make and receive call to open my USA Paypal account.

I ended up using my USA phone number to call in on any issue concerning both accounts because it is very cheap to make calls using the phone number. They ended up associating the phone number with both accounts as I kept on calling in regards to them. Note that you can as well call in regarding the UAE (Dubai) PayPal account with your Nigerian line.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mensma:

Concerning your second question, I didn't have real bank account in any of the countries but I initially used VBA to verify my USA Paypal which I later removed for security reasons.

I guess your question must have been as a result of you trying to know how I'm always able to withdraw from the PayPal accounts. I do withdraw large amounts from the USA Paypal account by requesting Paypal cheque to Nigeria which I then clear into my Gtbank domiciliary account but they longer do since recent update on CBN policy. I do withdraw from the UAE PayPal via card but trust me, I have another flexible ways of achieving that with ease.

I hope I've been able to answer this question of yours.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Demolavoices(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
legalwealth:

Concerning your second question, I didn't have real bank account in any of the countries but I initially used VBA to verify my USA Paypal which I later removed for security reasons.

I guess your question must have been as a result of you trying to know how I'm always able to withdraw from the PayPal accounts. I do withdraw large amounts from the USA Paypal account by requesting Paypal cheque to Nigeria which I then clear into my Gtbank domiciliary account but they longer do since recent update on CBN policy. I do withdraw from the UAE PayPal via card but trust me, I have another flexible ways of achieving that with ease.

I hope I've been able to answer this question of yours.

Hi op, please i have an issue with one Us paypal account.

The problem is that it keeps showing that my email is unconfirmed even after confirming it uncountable times. I later sent them a message concerning the problem but their response was that i should give them a call.

My question is is it safe to call them? Please note that textnow Us phone number is what i used to verify it.

Also remember, I'm a Nigerian operating a US
account. Thanks in advance.

Ps: Or do you know of any possible solution to this problem without the need of contacting them further? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Donniefred(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
How do you withdraw from your PayPal accounts?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Is On Strike? / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? / Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.