Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians (19588 Views)

Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Prinzyy: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=deji15 post=5789rubbish
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

My English is correct.. .. You won't know that since you are grammatically handicapped. .. .. WE DOESN'T indeed.
abeg make I hear word "did you just said" professor of English dalu grin grin grin
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by malware: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg make I hear word "did you just said" professor of English dalu grin grin grin

No I doesn't, we doesn't and they doesn't... . Ohhhh... the last one, he don't grin
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Sanchase: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hope they returned with at least an accent grin
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by jlauren2006: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:
I know they must be yorubas...
They ae lucky to be deported rather than jailed

Just like like our yoruba brothers Dammy crane and sinzu who are detained in U.S prison

U re the most foolish biafrian after kanu. U need to know they got your people killied and jailed in Asian. Cos of drugs
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Kellibae(f): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
jlauren2006:

U re the most foolish biafrian after kanu. U need to know they got your people killied and jailed in Asian. Cos of drugs
U know ur women do drugs too they hav guts more u guys. Hehehehe
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
emmaitive:
shuuuuuu

Lol grin
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Ryda(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
deji15:

Look at the deportees flat head...

Easy sir.. stop being a tribalist!
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by lubaabu: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am 100% sure they are all from SE, IPOB my shoes.
Papiikush:
Chai...I hate never heard of Nigeria deporting others especially those bloody Indians and Chinese taking over some part of Lagos. cry
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by goodnews777: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Europeans are stupid. They are only welcoming ARABS and Muslims to their own peril. The future of Europe is very bleak. Darkness is facing europe . It's only a matter of time before it collapses.God will destroy EUROPE because they forgot God and now serve mammon and lust.Guys stay in Africa and depose evil rulers. Stop the corruption in every way possible because soon EUROPE will be history.
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by juman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you have been ever deported before, you will understand how it feels back into a destroyed country.
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by juman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sad thing.

As if we dont have our own country.

Our own country is a destroyed country by bad "leaders".
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
juman:
If you have been ever deported before, you will understand how it feels back into a destroyed country.

And the only supposed redeemer is receiving treatment in London. grin
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by OSCAMO: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2017
goodnews777:
Europeans are stupid. They are only welcoming ARABS and Muslims to their own peril. The future of Europe is very bleak. Darkness is facing europe . It's only a matter of time before it collapses.God will destroy EUROPE because they forgot God and now serve mammon and lust.Guys stay in Africa and depose evil rulers. Stop the corruption in every way possible because soon EUROPE will be history.

You are the stupid Christian. criminal Judeo-Christian charlatan igbos are deported & u yap about Muslims? Don't preach about God when your kin are practicing crime all over the world claiming to be developers!
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Nbote(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
ignis:
And some sensless people will blame the government for the silly act of these shameless Nigerians embarrassing us internationally.

There are so many genuine business, why doing the illegal deal?

U do realise deportation isn't really becos dey all committed crime.. Dey were all obviously didn't have d necessary papers first...
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Jetleeee: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
99% Kanu Boys....

And you know it grin

jetleeee, my man! I dey see you ooh, where have you been?

Wusoooopp Breh...I just dey oh. I know I've been on slowmo of recent but I'll be back in full force soon

Just need to sort out one or two things offline. I see y'all whipping those asses Deji of Akure style

Nice one cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Explains Why Their Plane Overshot Runway In Port Harcourt / Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets / Things You Should Know As An Aspiring Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.