Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family (876 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by emefav: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's marriage to Olakunle Churchill is over, as her father as Churchill's family went back to Tonto Dikeh's family house to have her bride price refunded. Churchill's uncle, Bishop Dare led a delegation to meet with Tonto Dikeh's father, Chief Sunny Dikeh in Portharcourt to collect the bride price they paid over a year ago when they held their traditional marriage ceremony.

Here's MediaHubRoom report;

"A week ago, Tonto Dikeh revealed in a leaked text that she paid her bride price herself, however, her father has said that Olakunle Churchill fulfilled all traditional requirements and has returned the bride price to him and in so doing has annulled their traditional marriage.

Tonto Dikeh's estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill requests for the bride price he paid on Tonto Dikeh. Churchill's uncle, Bishop Dare met with Tonto Dikeh's father, Chief Sunny Dikeh in Portharcourt to collect the bride price this week."

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/video-tonto-dikehs-father-returns-her-bride-price-to-her-estranged-husband-olakunle-churchill-photo.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by forreelinc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
They did press conference for that?
No be in secret them dey do that kind thing?
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by momentum85(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
just like Nigerian movie, everything has ended. I feel for you guys but i think it's better so you two will rest and we also will rest. your son is whom i pity most.
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by Jajayi: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
bbb
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by praizephoto(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol.... this people sef
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by Camlot000007: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wooooow

Reverse term now working in Nigeria
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by Ehiscotch(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
They should just end this once & for all.
But Tonto Dike paid her bride price nau.
How come she's refunding what she paid for? Tonto should endeavour not to take weed before interviews .
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by Buharimustgo: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Childish
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by SalamRushdie: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
I thought that lousy Tonto claimed she paid her own bride price yet her father is here doing and saying otherwise
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by liftedhigh: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by GoggleB(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto dike is confused.
Symptoms of too much intake of weed
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Children in adult skins.
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by LesbianBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is what happens when guys think with their kini and don't see past the beauty of the girl they intend to marry! Anyway, churchill after seeing this will be like.......which kain wahala be this? Wetin carry me enter this kain family bikonu grin grin
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

my advice to toto dike is that he should change that his son name to dike

stupid elders with no shame
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by LUGBE: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto baby, pick up your life and move on, i know what you passed through in that marriage, time will tell.

I don't know why people hate truth nowadays.

You will soon recover your expenses in that scam called marriage you entered blindly.

My greatest worry is the offspring that will make you to flash back always but God will see you through.

Congrats for a new life and happiness
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh's Father Returns Her Bride Price To Churchill's Family by KvnGRezz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shey she said she wuz the one dah paaid undecided undecided undecided Warris dis?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Break Her Neck As She Was Trying To Twerk Upside Down / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Launches Talent Hunt! / Davido Message Ladies After Him From California Saying "You Are Not Just My Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.