Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? (45009 Views)

Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover / DOWNLOAD D’banj King Don Come Album / D'banj Shares "King Don Come" Album Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by nathan5050(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow! You mean you deliberately chose to be this ''stoopid'' shocked
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He looks like King Nebuchadnezzar...only that Nebu was wiser and richer.

D'Banj is such a failure and I wonder why he is even named after a man as smart as Daniel.

The only way to describe D'Banj's life after DonJazzy left him is the aftermath of an erect preek after ejáculation.

Totally collapsed and completely wasted!
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Everyone,meet the Targaryen you never knew-

Jaehearys Targaryen. aka Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Korutzlee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
What shall it profit an album if it's cover art is dope and it's tracks are wack?

keep it to yourself that's how emergency was criticised at the end of the day won 6 awards out of 13 nominations, Feeling The Nigga on Akon's album.
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by talk2rotman(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

D'Banj is such a failure and I wonder why he is even named after a man as smart as Daniel.

The only way to describe D'Banj's life after DonJazzy left him is the aftermath of an erect preek after ejáculation.

and how i wish u could as well make impact just as he has made between 2012 till now!
maybe u shld release a record or give to d world what u know how to do most and lets see how its gonna be celebrated. what he has achieved afta don left him...as small as it is..... can u boast of such achievement even as it seems he's not making much giant strides. its not gud condemning people cus u may neva attain dia height.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Korutzlee(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nbote:
What shall it profit an album if it's cover art is dope and it's tracks are wack?

Weldone sir
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Korutzlee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After Mo'hit he entered BBC Chart with Bother You
Won Best selling Africa act at World Music Award with Bother You
After Mo'hit won Africa's biggest collaboration at AFRIMMA with Cocoa Na Chocolate.
After Mo'hit did a campaign song for World Bank on Women Empowerment.
After Mo'hit did AFCON Theme Song - Top Of The World and you're still hating on him.

After Mo'hit D'BANJ won MAMA Evolution award ahead of 2Baba, Asa, P Square and 6 other African acts
Last year won African ICON of the year at BEFTTA Award in UK.

Apart Tiwa Savage winning Best Female Africa at MAMA award 2014 and Dorobucci winning song of the year award at MAMA 2015. Tell any international awards won by any of Mavin act. All they care about his Headies awon payroll local champion.

Alaye go lick sweet

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by babakb: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow I never knew Dbanj has so many enemies, if this is not enmity, what is it? Dbanj enemies are angry that he made it after the split, he dropped hits like top of the world, feeling the nigga, emergency etc yet they call him wack, Dbanj has proved his enemies wrong, he is frustrating jazzy sympathisers, his haters have nowhere to hide their face except to shamelessly insult him on the internet. Cant you see the haters are losing, Since 2012 you are hating on someone but he keeps elevating haba na by force to hate. Even the mavis guys have nothing to sing again and Dbanj still they drop top album, it's not a lie, Dbanj pass them.

4 Likes

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As crude as you can be sometimes I have to say you have been consistent and when you are gone you are missed lol
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You fit Kill person career with all this, abeg pity am
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by okadoo: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your FADA!!! D'BANJ can feed your entire family. Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by browniex: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and you think you are doing better than him?if you call someone that is many times better than you are a failure,then your own name is not in the dictionary. It's easier to criticize from outside,I bet if you were to be in his shoes,you will definitely be lost inside it.eke out your own existence and stop hating what you can't achieve.
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol..My Nigga..Na u i find come here..i knew 4 sure u wud av a derogatory comment to drop..Bt u should have gone easy on him na.Dbanj is good,no doubt,winning international awards 4 bt i tink most Nigerians have lost the longing for him..His gallivanting doesnt make it easier.The song he releases once in a blu moon doesnt stay 4 long on charts,apart frm emergency sha..All in all,hope this album.wud b as gud as d artwork
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by whizcartel(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2017
it's fine.. but Dey forgot to give him a complete head.
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Greatjoo: 2:15am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

never call anyone a failure, only if you are one, then u are free.
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Senorito(m): 2:15am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will you keep quiet? The news is about his album cover not his music career. BTW, why diss someone that is higher than you?
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by ayokellany: 3:20am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At times I wonder what percentage of Igbo have any iota of common sense or civility in them. So many of you are so despicable i can not describe it. Is it by force he work with Don jazzy ?
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

stop being a fool. what'd dbanj has achieved, your generation can't achieve it. hatred kill u.. gerarahere compound idiot
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Nbote:
how many of d tracks ve u listened to . .my guy fly comot here
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:49am On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
mehn the creativity here is just top notch.
na d Dragon with the db necklace and the torn db banner dey kill me.

I love creativity.. I love this art.. but to talk tru I no dey too too like him song sha.

who give a fuk about u.. gerarahere
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:49am On Jun 28, 2017
EntMirror:
This dude should stop degrading my favorite series or...

Ur favorite series dt don't recognize u.fuk off
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:50am On Jun 28, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
WACK ARTISTE.
richer dn your generation
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:

You said it all!

Efe album cover sef fine pass dis one and na noise all thru!

efe na person
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2017
bossrillboss:
d way Nigerians dey spoil dia own thngs na wa sha,just imagine d kind of comments from everybdy here,wack music or nt,dis guy is making all Nigerians proud outside,nd d most funny part of d whole shit is dat d mumus commenting thrash here r either hungry or roaming abt foolish instead of dem to try to b beta dey r bad mouthing upandan,if is one drake or beyonce nw dat av done dis nw every bdy will b hailing dem,Mtchewwwwwww...make una kip hating on d guy nd una glory go dey run frm una too.Mtchewwwwwww.

best comment .

Nigerians one of the most useless set of people, they always criticize, they will always find fault. if it's Beyonce now, they will Change mouth.. that's one reason I don't blame d way d government treat dem..

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2017
mikool007:
grin banj my boy you don miss road tey tey, shay na picture album you wan release abi song

another wasted sperm
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by paradigmshift(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Appraizzal:

Album cover that the face is not that of the artist... This king should just pull out... I repeat "King don't cum!"
can u even hear yourself?
sorry for u
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by smith666999(m): 4:21am On Jun 28, 2017
what if the songs sounds like Efe, would the album art still be cool?
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by DavidEsq(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dis is Dbanj ryt now

Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by ZorGBUooeh: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2017
paradigmshift:
richer dn your generation
WHO BE DIS MONKEY?
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Dantee005(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
What a stupid question. ..SMH
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by Appraizzal: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2017
paradigmshift:
can u even hear yourself? sorry for u
I can hear myself.. Shake your head, can you hear the loose screw?
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
paradigmshift:

who give a fuk about u.. gerarahere
hahahhaha... bad belle plenty for hers oo.. mbok yus ko an kee ursef..
Re: Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? by judgedredd22(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.