Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum (3723 Views)

Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by obonujoker(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
One Spain..... according to Spanish Muslims... grin.....

4 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Built2last: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
waledeji:
So many events to look out for on 1st of October this year
1. Catalan referendum day cool

2. Nigeria independence day cheesy cheesy cheesy

3. IPob must go day cheesy cheesy cheesy

Need someone to supply me popcorn that day cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Aljazeera has a programme they have titled war in October. No be small something
Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Ojiofor: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
One Panya!
Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by StOla: 5:02am On Jun 28, 2017
pazienza:

Worry more about what your SW leaders are doing to get you Odua republic.
At this rate, Biafra will be gone, followed by Niger Delta, and you will be forever trapped in a retrogressive Islamic union with Arewa.

Focus on your problems, worry less about Biafrans, Yoruba man.

How do I worry more about Yoruba problems when day in day out, the Igbos want to make their problems my own?
Or are you feigning ignorance of the demands by IPOB apologists that SW or Northern legislators should accede to the demands for a Biafra or at least a referendum? Demands that are yet to be made by any constituted authority from the SE. Not even as low as a Local Government councillor has requested for such, yet you lots are wont to compare the unsuccessful Scottish referendum or this persistent Catalan demands with your own mob that cannot boast of authority.

Continue to hope desperately on the NigerDelta.

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Built2last: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2017
StOla:

How do I worry more about Yoruba problems when day in day out, the Igbos want to make their problems my own?
Or are you feigning ignorance of the demands by IPOB apologists that SW or Northern legislators should accede to the demands for a Biafra or at least a referendum? Demands that are yet to be made by any constituted authority from the SE. Not even as low as a Local Government councillor has requested for such, yet you lots are wont to compare the unsuccessful Scottish referendum or this persistent Catalan demands with your own mob that cannot boast of authority.

I notice you masturbate on all Secession or Biafra threads. Give me 10 good reasons Nigeria should remain one and If cogent enough. I will join you and IpobExposed campaigning for one Nigeria.

You keep referring to the fact that no government official has joined the call from South East. I challenge you to name one revolutionary group in history that was a led by a government official. It's usually a scaliwat or a rebel. Am sure you are familiar with Mao Tse Tong and Castro. Don't expect political and traditional rulers to join. They have vested interests and structures across Nigeria that they won't easily submit.

I am from middle belt but Nigeria is just not working 103 years later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by DieBuhari: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Built2last:

I notice you masturbate on all Secession or Biafra threads. Give me 10 good reasons Nigeria should remain one and If cogent enough. I will join you and IpobExposed campaigning for one Nigeria.

You keep referring to the fact that no government official has joined the call from South East. I challenge you to name one revolutionary group in history that was a led by a government official. It's usually a scaliwat or a rebel. Am sure you are familiar with Mao Tse Tong and Castro. Don't expect political and traditional rulers to join. They have vested interests and structures across Nigeria that they won't easily submit.

You are wasting your time explaining to that Fulani arise licking Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by tysontim(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Built2last:

Lol 10 good reasons? There is none Nigeria is not working and may not work unless sometime is done

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by StOla: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Built2last:

I'm sure you must have also noticed that I have a knack for detecting the hypocrisy of those who try to compare treasonous acts like you have celebrated in your post, with decent societies who do things within the legal framework.

Or is it the treasonous movements you alluded to you expect to get the support of the UN?

Like I have maintained, there are rules to follow to get the sympathy of sane minds like me, anything outside that framework is just noisemaking.

And I will continue to ridicule such with the same examples our blind mob want us to believe is similar circumstance, quoting UN charter while being treasonous.

By the way, those revolutionary movements were not tribal or sectional within a heterogeneous state. Rather, they were national movements.

Ireland got its independence as a sectional/tribal movement but led by the recognised power structure of that section of the former country. Scotland pushed for a separation using their recognised state structures of authority. Same thing applies to this Catalan pursuit.

I repeat, where is the recognised democratic power structure of the SE to demand for a separation like Ireland demanded, Scotland demanded and lost, and as Catalonia is demanding now?
Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Built2last: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
StOla:

I'm sure you must have also noticed that I have a knack for detecting the hypocrisy of those who try to compare treasonous acts like you have celebrated in your post, with decent societies who do things within the legal framework.

Or is it the treasonous movements you alluded to you expect to get the support of the UN?

Like I have maintained, there are rules to follow to get the sympathy of sane minds like me, anything outside that framework is just noisemaking.

And I will continue to ridicule such with the same examples our blind mob want us to believe is similar circumstance, quoting UN charter while being treasonous.

By the way, those revolutionary movements were not tribal or sectional within a heterogeneous state. Rather, they were national movements.

Ireland got its independence as a sectional/tribal movement but led by the recognised power structure of that section of the former country. Scotland pushed for a separation using their recognised state structures of authority. Same thing applies to this Catalan pursuit.

I repeat, where is the recognised democratic power structure of the SE to demand for a separation like Ireland demanded, Scotland demanded and lost, and as Catalonia is demanding now?

can you now supply the 10 reasons
Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Amberon11: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Catalonia has a well defined border. That right there is the difference. As Niger deltans we must begin efforts to be separated from Nigeria.
Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by pazienza(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
StOla:

Lol! IPOB called on SW legislators ? When?

The joke is on you.

Your reward is A united Islamic Republic of Arewa Oduanistan, keep roaming. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum by Ejanla07: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
ShootToKill:
We Nylon-shiit throwing ewedu elements of Gbegiriland thinks Guardiola is a 'Scam' for asking for seperation. We also know that Catalonia will become 'like south sudan' if they seperate Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun!

grin grin

my greenish slimy hydraulic ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim brother. re u seeing wat I'm seeing

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire / 2019: Olawepo Hashim And The Arewa Challenge / The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.